Stasis Interrupted DLC Announced

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Jul 17, 2013, 08:17:50 PM

Author
Stasis Interrupted DLC Announced (Read 24,183 times)

underbound

underbound

Apparently this is coming out with a patch after it or on the same day. Any other info on this patch?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: underbound on Jul 21, 2013, 10:07:37 AM
Apparently this is coming out with a patch after it or on the same day. Any other info on this patch?

The Xbox and PS3 patches were released last week. PC still awaiting new patch.

QuoteJuly 15, 2013 Update

General

Adjusted melee encounter animations
    Various AI improvements.
        Adjusted Xeno behavior to only allow for tail attacks when they're on ceilings
        Fixed an issue that could cause Xenos to walk upright on ceilings
        Adjusted Lurker AI to retreat a bit after a close encounter
        Fixed a bug where AI marines would occasionally default pose if incapacitated from a melee encounter
        Fixed a bug where AI would still be targetable by Xenos while incapacitated
    Changed the close encounter lighting to fade out instead of abruptly turning off
    Addressed an issue where player weapons would possibly continue to fire during melee encounters
    Adjusted the dissolve effect for Xeno head pieces and particles in Bug Hunt and multiplayer
    Adjusted the attack angle for the Xeno tail stab to prevent stretching
    Addressed an issue where Xeno gore effects would occasionally play twice
    Addressed an issue with the 'Eat This!' achievement from not being unlocked when using the double-barreled flush gun
    Addressed a rare crash bug when using interactive objects
    Addressed an issue where the motion tracker ping would play when you didn't have a motion tracker available

Campaign

Adjusted "Recruit" difficulty to be easier. (Other difficulty options have not changed)
    Fixed a clipping issue with an early Xeno encounter

Versus

Adjusted a broken Extermination Point in Excavation
    Addressed an issue in Extermination where the last two Extermination Points used would sometimes immediately reactivate
    Addressed an issue that wouldn't let you select spectator cameras when joining games in progress

underbound

underbound

When will us consoles get some better graphics da**it. So is the game any better in any way than last time?
Oh and I heard someone else is doing the dlc not gearbox(they were called darkside or something close)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: underbound on Jul 21, 2013, 02:03:56 PM
When will us consoles get some better graphics da**it.
Never. Thats hardware problem, its not the game.

Samus007

Samus007

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 21, 2013, 02:27:48 PM

Normally I agree with this statement. But, in the case of Aliens, it just looks like complete shit on consoles and mediocre at best on PC. Sure, some patches later it got better on PC, but its weak compared to most AAA games that have come and gone in the same time frame, and hell, some years before. Modern Warfare 1, which is I dunno how many years old now, and just about all other FPS games look way better than Aliens does, and thats just sad. The character models look like something from 2004 PS2.

Hardware problem no, not this time, game just looks beyond dated for a 2013 game. Had it looked like, say, Dead Space 1 thru 3 no one would have complained. And Dead Space 1 -3 on consoles looks great. (I use Dead Space as an example because of it's dark 'Alien' type feel).

Jarac

Jarac

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 21, 2013, 02:27:48 PM

Poor optimization and lack of care is to blame. There are console games from 2007 that look better than Colonial Marines.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

I'd have thought we see some early YouTube vids of this dlc since it comes out tomorrow.

Vers

Vers

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Jul 23, 2013, 02:08:38 AM
I'd have thought we see some early YouTube vids of this dlc since it comes out tomorrow.

Yeah, me too.

Here's to hoping it's something people can appreciate.

Kronnang_Dunn

Kronnang_Dunn

Contrary to popular opinion, I am glad at the fact that the SP DLC is finally coming and they did not cancel it despite all the negative feedback. Is probably going to be a long long time before the next Aliens game is out, and all the hate ACM is still getting won't make the situation any better. Do not want to wait that long for the next game... I am not getting any younger, you know....? :-\

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

still needs dedicated servers/..

JustaGrunt

JustaGrunt

"Stasis Interrupted" now downloading on Xbox! 

Surprisingly, it's over 2 gigs!  Time to see if questions that have been lingering since 1993 with Alien 3 will finally be answered!

WarriorRidged

WarriorRidged

Any early non-spolier reviews of the DLC? I'm gagging to play this, but it isn't released in the UK until tomorrow. Is it more of the same? Does it feel different?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Kronnang_Dunn on Jul 23, 2013, 04:02:54 AM
they did not cancel it despite all the negative feedback.
They couldn't just cancel it like that. The devs are under contract with the publisher to release all "Season Pass" content. They can't just bail out because they will get their ass sued to death for not fulfilling the contract, let alone screwing everybody who purchased the content already with the season pass.

underbound

underbound

Any videos yet,talk,something?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed