RIP Bill Paxton (Read 36,634 times)

genocyber

genocyber

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Feb 27, 2017, 04:44:11 AM
Don't think anyone posted this yet...

Not so fast there.

windebieste

windebieste

Lance Henriksen has played characters that were killed by a Terminator and a Predator.

Technically, Bishop is an android and cannot be killed, as is in evidence when Bishop survived being torn apart by the Queen.

Ultimately, Bishop 'died' when Ripley 'pulled the plug' on him.

So no, Bishop was not 'killed' by an Alien.  Just Predator and a Terminator.

[EDiT]:  What a shitty start to the year this has been. 

-Windebieste

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

And Hudson was merely dragged away, and the T-800 just knocked out the punk.

windebieste

windebieste

Ya.  Arguably, Hudson was killed by the detonating processor while being cocooned.  We really don't know his fate. 

Unless you think 'A:CM' is canon. 

-Windebieste.

blood.

blood.

After not seeing him in much for a while I didn't realize how much I missed him until I saw him in edge of tomorrow. Only going to miss him even more now  :-\

Jango1201

Jango1201

He was my favorite in Aliens. Ironic he died on my birthday... I loved him as an actor in the many movies I loved to see him in. I honestly don't think I can have another birthday and not think of his passing. RIP you ultimate badass.

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

61 is so young. Devestating :( he seemed like such a top top top bloke, only evidenced by the flood of tributes.

I'll always remember him warmly from Twister, proper childhood memories.

And Hudson, simply the best.

Much love Bill.

Hellseeker

Hellseeker

R.I.P.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Feb 27, 2017, 08:06:03 AMI'll always remember him warmly from Twister, proper childhood memories.

Yeah, I used to love that film. Not watched it in years. Might have to give it a spin tonight.

Alien³

Alien³

RIP Paxton.

Twister is an often overlooked gem. Jurassic Park with storms.

Russ

Russ

Shit. *shakes head*

7Xenos

7Xenos

DAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN!

Every Alien flick has had one or more comic relief character and I have got to believe Paxton was the best of all of them.

I knew he was getting short, but that was just too damn short.

I loved the way he redeemed himself, for being such a blow hard coward earlier, during  his classic  death scene in A2.

RIP

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Not sure I've seen anyone mention the completely overlooked One False Move in this thread yet. Great starring turn from Bill, excellent film that's been forgotten over the years, and well worth a watch.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

When i saw this on the news yesterday, it completely shocked my dad and I. Such a talented man.

After 2016, no wonder he wanted out of this Chicken-S**t Outfit.

Farewell

VanXant

VanXant

wonder what Lance has to say, they were great friends and i always think of the two together a la Near Dark.

Bill's resume was staggeringly impressive, i loved more lesser-known stuff like The Dark Backward and The Vagrant, he had such an amazing full-on comic talent as was as for just the one-liners. even in small roles like Haywire, he was great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed