Alien Anthology Images Released

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 06, 2010, 05:49:27 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Images Released (Read 4,336 times)

Corporal Hicks

Home Cinema Choice will be releasing previews of each the Aliens Anthology set this week, film by film. Officially they’ve only released the Alien previews but the Aliens ones can be found on their website:

Gearbox Dropped From Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit

You can see the links to the Aliens previews in our forums. The rest will be released throughout the week.  As you can see, they look really impressive. Thanks to DazAvP85 for the link.

frostedone

Alien looks AMAZING!

Aliens looks fantastic too.

AmandaT800

Saw pics yes looks amazing cant wait but im from Tx and i went to samgoodys at are mall and when i told them to pre-order it for me i asked when will it come out just to make sure and they said i will come in on Oct 5th so is this true lol cuz checked on here and other stores and they same the same date the 26th of Oct so idk maybe hope i get it on the 5th then....

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

Wow, these screens look awesome, can't wait to watch the full blu-ray movies. :D

HorusTheFalcon

http://hcc.techradar.com/files/hcc_content/software/Aliens14.jpg
DAMNED! AMAZING LOOK! But look between head and neck :-/

skull-splitter

do want.

But i'll still wait for a bargain after buying the collection 3 times for the full price.

Hmmmm

Hmmmm

Forgive me for asking but why didn't James Cameron airbrush out that white beam or structural support (whatever it is) in the neck of the Queen.  It stands out now more than ever.  You can even see the holes drilled in it.  Is it just me?   ???

XENOMORPH ALIENS

looks awesome!! i wish i could get it!!

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

They only want 100 dollars for this.  I'd say thats enough bargain for me.  Who am I kidding? I'm buy it for 500 and go deeper in debt! Bring it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed