Multiple species of xenomorph

Started by Born Of Cold Light, Feb 28, 2015, 05:54:51 AM

Author
Multiple species of xenomorph (Read 2,582 times)

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

That is if the Queen is pure however, Requiem shows that Queen do take traits as well, I don't have a problem with that but the execution was left to be desired.

Not bad theory though.

Just checked wikipedia, I thought I heard this before as well, I just needed to be sure but an adi member explained about the Resurrection Alien legs.

"Aliens have been alternatively portrayed as both plantigrade and digitigrade organisms, usually in accordance to their host. Human-spawned Aliens were usually portrayed as having humanoid hind limbs, while in Alien 3, the featured Alien sported double-jointed legs due to its quadrupedal host. This characteristic would be continued in Alien Resurrection for the human-spawned Aliens. Tom Woodruff, who had previously played the "dog-alien" in Alien 3, described the human-spawned Aliens in Resurrection as feeling more like a dog than the previous creature, despite having been born from human hosts.[19] The human-spawned Alien warriors would revert to a plantigrade posture in Alien vs. Predator."

Well, I think that is the worst explanation ever  :P

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Yeah it is terrible.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 03, 2015, 04:33:44 PM
That is if the Queen is pure however, Requiem shows that Queen do take traits as well, I don't have a problem with that but the execution was left to be desired.

Claiming that the Predalien might be a Queen was only something the directors began speculating as a possibility in press conferences, once they read someone on here mention it (because of the head having a vague resemblance to a Queen's crown).

At no point during the production was it ever intended to be viewed as a Queen-in-waiting.

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

And thank f**k

Jegeren

Jegeren

Probably.  We see divergent evolution in real life, so why not with Xenomorphs?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed