New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 08, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Author
New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine (Read 34,399 times)

Corporal Hicks

No doubt we'll also get some movie magic to make it seem even more where need be.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Little animation of this angle.

Hollywood

Now THAT is cool  ;)

Wysps

That is pretty cool. I think I looped it about 15 times ;D

pmaz11

Awesome!

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 20, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

I love it! It's pretty badass it has motion

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PredBabe

So cool... Blaaaah September can't come quick enough!

426Buddy

I always notice with ADI that the mask doesnt seem to go up high enough on the top of the head, does anyone know if its always been like that? I noticed it in the avp films but i dont remember it being like that in predators or P1 & 2

yautjapet

Cool animation! And I kind of dig that he's barefoot. I think I like the idea of such stealthy hunters being able to move and climb and jump better without shoes.

von

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 21, 2018, 12:55:27 AM
I always notice with ADI that the mask doesnt seem to go up high enough on the top of the head, does anyone know if its always been like that? I noticed it in the avp films but i dont remember it being like that in predators or P1 & 2

it actually makes more sense that way. the mask would be perfect fit if the predator had a flat face but we all know that isn't the case!

Quote from: yautjapet on Jun 21, 2018, 01:00:51 AM
Cool animation! And I kind of dig that he's barefoot. I think I like the idea of such stealthy hunters being able to move and climb and jump better without shoes.

classic predator sandals to be more exact XD

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 21, 2018, 12:51:45 AM

October for my country  :'( :'( :'(

And i think someone mentioned that earlier, maybe in another thread, but he doesn't have a wrist gauntlet on this one.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 21, 2018, 02:29:43 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 21, 2018, 12:51:45 AM

October for my country  :'( :'( :'(

And i think someone mentioned that earlier, maybe in another thread, but he doesn't have a wrist gauntlet on this one.

I'd be so mad!

Looks like he has leg warmers on lol.

Quote from: von on Jun 21, 2018, 03:34:12 AM

it actually makes more sense that way. the mask would be perfect fit if the predator had a flat face but we all know that isn't the case!

He's gotta put some tenni runners on or he'll catch a cold.

On a side note though, their feet make me laugh. They're just so big.  :D

huntin8-t0n

In P1&2 almost the whole head was covered and in predators also. Liked it better that was.

Quoteit actually makes more sense that way. the mask would be perfect fit if the predator had a flat face but we all know that isn't the case!

Why? Those masks are made for a different species, their proportions should be able to meet different requests. I think it's better if more parts are covered.

Wysps

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 21, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

On a side note though, their feel make me laugh. They're just so big.  :D

Guy also has super good posture.  Feet, hips, shoulders stacked, core engaged, knees slightly bent.  I wonder how many takes it took to get it just right ;D  But on another note, I actually prefer the sandals to barefoot.  He looks like he has some stirrups going on...

PredBabe

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 21, 2018, 05:13:36 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 21, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

On a side note though, their feel make me laugh. They're just so big.  :D

Guy also has super good posture.  Feet, hips, shoulders stacked, core engaged, knees slightly bent.  I wonder how many takes it took to get it just right ;D  But on another note, I actually prefer the sandals to barefoot.  He looks like he has some stirrups going on...

I can only imagine. He's got a nice pair of legs, look at those calf muscles!  ;D

I kind of get a Silent Hill vibe from that shot, with the school and all. It actually looks kind of eerie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed