New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 08, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Author
New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine (Read 36,026 times)

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Lol Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Shredder. :D

YTL_Hunter_H2

He's definitely not wearing his bio helmet. Must have shot that scene twice

funk_master_chunk

Quote from: YTL_Hunter_H2 on Jun 12, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

Or could it be that the Pred takes the mask off, for some reason?

This definitely wasn't in the script, IIRC; so I'm taking the re-writes/re-shoots to be a good thing.

Not happy with GM ChadPred or the kid being: A) In it,  and B) (Pretty much) the focal point; but I feel a lot better having seen this, I have to say.

Don't think anything will ever hit the highs of P1 (which is where I think a lot of the butthurt toward this installment comes from, being brutally honest) but I think it'll be an 'okay' watch - like Predators was.

Master

Most of the butthurt comes form various dum dums like supermutant predator and his bunch of freaks and making autism a super power.

OpenMaw

Can we stop with the phrasing "butt hurt" and "hate" ?

Are we really at the point where critical opinion = butthurt/hate?

Quote from: YTL_Hunter_H2 on Jun 12, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

He's not wearing anything at all. It's a persons face there, which leads me to believe they were probably testing for the stunt.

We see this same shot in both trailers, he's wearing his mask there.

azamultic

Definitely testing and rehersing scene.

ace3g

a bit larger version

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 13, 2018, 01:43:13 AM
https://twitter.com/larryfong/status/1006620495033217025
I saw that on Twitter, people are roasting that kid...🤣

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Brzrkr

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 13, 2018, 01:43:13 AM
https://twitter.com/larryfong/status/1006620495033217025

More of this please. These types of ''fans'' deserve to be taken down a peg or two.

Corporal Hicks

Just deleted a few posts. I know not everyone will like (or have already made their minds up about it) the movie and that's 100% fine. What I will not tolerate is any sort of "you're not a fan if you enjoy this" or "you're not a fan if you don't like this" kind of rubbish. This is not IMDB. You will treat others in this fandom with some respect. If you're not mature enough to do that, you wont be coming on here on doing it.

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 13, 2018, 06:04:47 AM
Just deleted a few posts. I know not everyone will like (or have already made their minds up about it) the movie and that's 100% fine. What I will not tolerate is any sort of "you're not a fan if you enjoy this" or "you're not a fan if you don't like this" kind of rubbish. This is not IMDB. You will treat others in this fandom with some respect. If you're not mature enough to do that, you wont be coming on here on doing it.

Not exactly sure where I insinuated that hicks. I was legitimately concerned Larry might get into trouble for speaking disrespectfully to a possible paying customer. If I said something out-of-turn without realizing it, then I do indeed apologize.

Corporal Hicks

Twas regarding the guest but directed at all and since I was removing that post, I removed yours too since yours was in reply.

Brzrkr

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 13, 2018, 06:27:21 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 13, 2018, 06:04:47 AM

Not exactly sure where I insinuated that hicks. I was legitimately concerned Larry might get into trouble for speaking disrespectfully to a possible paying customer. If I said something out-of-turn without realizing it, then I do indeed apologize.

The customer isn't always right.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed