New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 08, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Author
New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine (Read 36,969 times)

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: azamultic on Jun 11, 2018, 06:31:48 PM
Also if he does happenes to be shorter, thats not a big problem for me, Predator 2 had plenty short predators  ;)

Exactly and that just goes to show that not all Predators are tall. Some people seem to have a problem with that and when they do, I tell them to re-watch predator 2 lol

whiterabbit

So female predators confirmed in this movie? Neat.

Lionhart

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 11, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

I hope not

huntin8-t0n

I think the design is nice, not superb like from the first 2 movies, but good.

I miss the trophies though. The little things that made preds the way they were. Maybe some folks were right about this design being too "clynical"

Staying positive though  :)

Wysps

Quote from: Lionhart on Jun 11, 2018, 08:02:51 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 11, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

I hope not

I hope so 8)  (though I have my doubts)

Either way, male or female, the suit looks awesome. 

zackpred12

That suit design looks way too real to me. This movie is trash.  I mean, why can't they just come up with a new stupid design.  Amateurs....smh. ;)

Shaeffer11

Looking badass , this will be awesome on the IMAX

Rankles75

Definitely getting a "female" vibe from that Pred...

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

Rankles75 - Heal your eyes bro

funk_master_chunk

Doesn't look like it has a wrist computer/self-destruct on it's Left arm either.

So this has to be Captured Pred and that would imply the story has changed somewhat from the leaked script - given the interaction with McKenna.

As, IIRC, this isn't what happens when they first meet.

ace3g

Definitely getting a female - pred vibe from that photo.  I think that "breastplate" from the side view supports that.

UPGRADERULZ!

UPGRADERULZ!

WOWEE GE YOU GUIZE THIS STAGED PROMO SHOT RELEASED BY THE STUDIO SURE HAS CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT THE AWFUL STORYLINE (THEY DID A FEW DAYS OF RESHOOOOOTTTSS) TERRIBLE COMPUTER EFFECTS, QUESTIONABLE ACTING AND LITERALLY E ERY SINGLE PIECE OF NEW INFORMATION RELEASED ABOUT THIS MOVIE INDICATING IT'S GOING TO SUCK MORE THAN A STRAUS BROTHER IN A TRUCK STOP BATHROOM

PEOPLE WITH THE STANDARDS AND BASIC PATTERN RECOGNITION ARE JUST BIG DUMB STUPID MEANY HEADS WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THE GENIUS VISION OF SHANE BLACK AMIRITE GUISZE?

whiterabbit

It... oh to hell with it. She is also wearing armor that sure as hell resembles a skirt!

I mean it's looking pretty obvious. The predator species have ladies.

GIRLPREDSHUNT2

GIRLPREDSHUNT2

Lol at the ridiculous obsession with a female Predator. There's also way Fox or that flabby hack Shane Black would introduce a AWESOME KICKASS FEMALE PREDATOR DEAL WITH IT YOU BIGOTS and then kill xir off at the hands of Indominus Predarex.

PredBabe

That ain't no boob. It's his breast plate from the shoulder cannon. Not to mention Captured is referred to as a "he" by the government agents that have him strapped to a table nearly naked.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed