New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 08, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Author
New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine (Read 35,987 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Right/wrong isn't the be-all-end-all of it. It's how people behave that I care about. We're not children.

BigDaddyJohn

It's interesting how it's often guests that are aggressive towards others, wonder why...

Anyway Fong had me chuckle a bit with his comment !

Predboy

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jun 11, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

That predator is looking annoyingly short to me. Please don't tell me we're getting short predators. -_-

OpenMaw

We already had Boar.  :)

Predboy

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 14, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

Ugh, I forgot about that one. He stuck out so bad when I first saw that scene. :D

OpenMaw

Honestly I like that he's there. I love that wide stance he has, he's trying to make himself look bigger.

I bet he's got a Joe Pesci short-man's complex up the ass and is always trying to over compensate in the group.

Predboy

Him trying to make himself look tough next to the others is like a man trying to act tough while holding his wife's purse. lol

Wysps

Quote from: Predboy on Jun 14, 2018, 11:47:37 PM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 14, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

Ugh, I forgot about that one. He stuck out so bad when I first saw that scene. :D

There's also a fair share of short predators in the comics and novels (more along the AVP side of things), if those hold any weight.

PredBabe

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 14, 2018, 11:51:03 PM
Honestly I like that he's there. I love that wide stance he has, he's trying to make himself look bigger.

I bet he's got a Joe Pesci short-man's complex up the ass and is always trying to over compensate in the group.

Just don't tell him to get his shine box.

Huggs

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 15, 2018, 03:56:31 AM

Just don't tell him to get his shine box.

Well, he did insult him, but just a lil' bit....a lil' bit.

azamultic

oh shooot, MPC making CGI predator  :o  NIIIIICE

huntin8-t0n

made me lol

You made me imagine Boar's brother and his gf visiting Boar, who's boasting about his huge trophy collection, while the brother's gf whispers to his ear:

"You know what they say about hunters with huge trophies" x'D

Huggs

Quote from: huntin8-t0n on Jun 15, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

made me lol

You made me imagine Boar's brother and his gf visiting Boar, who's boasting about his huge trophy collection, while the brother's gf whispers to his ear:

"You know what they say about hunters with huge trophies" x'D

Is Kevin Hart available for a Boar sidequel?

Highland

That Predator in the picture is still at least a full head above the man and that's a predator head.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed