Recent posts

It looks like they put up their Alien Day shirts a day early

https://cavitycolors.com/collections/alien-franchise

Music / Re: Best Thrash Metal Band!
Last post by oduodu - Today at 11:51:50 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Today at 11:27:10 PMNot exactly black/death metal, but a Scandinavian neo-pagan folklore band that does very ceremonial music with bones ~

👁🕸👁🤘🌌

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1BsKIP4uYM

very nice. kind of music  that doesn t require electronic equipment to make. very tribal. is this what the vikings sang and danced like prior to war or so? very ceremonial indeed. the vibe is brilliant. are they well known internationally?
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by Prez - Today at 11:50:16 PM
Alien 4K in IMAX last night to a packed house. Glorious!!! Sadly no Romulus preview prior (despite being advertised).

I've seen this film countless times in the past 40 years and I'm still discovering new things.

• Only noticed Ripley is wearing a little strap across her chest in the intro hypersleep chamber scene
  • How did I miss this one - Ash looking at what appears to be an embryo inside Kane on screen in the infirmary prior to Ripley confronting him on opening the inner airlock door
  • Just how even more beautiful it looks on a huge arse IMAX screen than on the best 4K TV
Predator Films / Re: Dan Trachtenberg To Direct...
Last post by CANNON - Today at 11:29:31 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Today at 06:03:02 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 17, 2024, 08:16:18 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 17, 2024, 08:09:50 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 17, 2024, 07:29:03 PMA friend of mine has told me she'll be starting a job in the art department for a new Predator film very soon.
Definitely need more info!
Is this friend a local in your area? If so, I wonder if maybe that might point to where production might be happening...

Not in my area, she lives a few hours away in Auckland. They do a lot of filming there but it could easily be in Wellington too. I'll probe for more details though (and beg for a job lmao).
Ask her if we can interview her. ;)
Music / Re: Best Thrash Metal Band!
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 11:27:10 PM
Not exactly black/death metal, but a Scandinavian neo-pagan folklore band that does very ceremonial music with bones ~

👁🕸👁🤘🌌

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 06:06:47 PMEnds is the best of the new ones, and the third best Halloween in general after the original and Season of the Witch.

Sorry, I don't make the rules.

Based! Ends is extremely overhated and underrated.
I bet people will come around to it eventually, like they did with Season of the Witch.
Last post by Cosmic Incubation - Today at 11:13:36 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Today at 11:11:29 PMAbigail

That was a ton of fun.

Been hearing great things about this!
Gonna try and catch a screening soon
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 11:11:29 PM
Abigail

That was a ton of fun.
Alien Films / Re: Alien's Visual Effects Art...
Last post by So SAD - Today at 10:45:14 PM
RIP
General Film/TV Discussion / Mayor of Kingstown
Last post by ace3g - Today at 10:32:30 PM
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed