Full Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Details

Started by Darkness, Aug 24, 2010, 07:20:52 AM

Author
Full Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Details (Read 17,876 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

this Rustled my Jimmies  >:(

skull-splitter

I'm with Xhan.

Blu-ray FINALLY gets to an acceptable price (around 15-25 bucks for a new flick) and this release bounces it back to 39? F-U is in order.

Cellien

Cellien

I'll get it when I find it for under $20.  I get Blu-Ray for $8-$15 all the time.  They always release high to get all the fans that can't wait, then the price drops significantly.  Pricing this high is just asking for piracy though.

jerseyal

i pre-ordered mine from amazon.com last week when the price was $27.99 so i don't have to pay the $39.99 msrp that it is now it's always good to pre-order the minute amazon lists it cause you never know if the price will go up 8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

TheMonolith

Why would they keep some of these features from the DVD release?

randy4321

Wow...they are really jewing the ones with dvd...like I love how they only include most the features for the rich scumbags to feed of off. That really pisses me off. No digital copy, deleted scene, no nothing..

Invisible Darkness

This is the retail price. I would take a guess and say around $22 to $25 for Blu-Ray at Walmart. Go to FYE and they may charge the full retail price.

Xenomrph

God damnit, why doesn't the DVD version have all the special features. :( I'll have to pick up the blu-ray I guess...

Xenomrph

Also the Yautja thing is hilarious and I love it.

Bone collector

Really no special features?

Just because we dont want to spend $300 on a ps3 or however much it is for a blue ray player doesnt mean DVD owners should be left out.Thats what pissed me off with AVP-R.Liked the movie only problem everything else was on blue ray WTF? dick holes!

randy4321

^ all they are worried about is more money..its a shame..its bad enough I dont want to be willing to shell out 200-300 just for a ps3's blue ray.

The Hunter of Hunters

Damm Fox and Blu Ray!!!      DVD got bugger all features. I just hope they get rid of that 'Robert Rodriguez Presents' line, it ruins the cover

Corporal Hicks

Those motion comics seem cool though. I hope the R2 release has those.

Gnome Smasher

The whole Blu-Ray DVD war is a pain in the ass. All the good stuff always goes to Blu-Ray SOB!!!  >:(

Tucci

Tucci

Wow dvd really got the shaft, no deleted scenes at all as oppose to Blu-Ray's 9, wtf is that? "Moments of Extraction" is like totally half assed compared to BR. Who would pay 30 dollars for this? 1$ Red Box Rip incoming.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed