Total Members Voted: 11

Author
Favorite AvP Novel? (Read 9,550 times)

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

^ I still don't see how anyone will use that book in the classroom

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't know. As examples of the Sci-fi genre.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

when has an english class used that ? maybe some teacher who enjoys the franchises but honestly I don't see that doing too well in that particular market.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BrokenTusk on Feb 07, 2007, 06:55:29 PM
I'm actually worry if they give the movie a cartoon like look for the kid's book.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10632117/?qo=5&q=predator+alien&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5

^ I do like the art in the link though.

That is so cute!  :P

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 07, 2007, 06:59:38 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alien-Predator-Scholastic-ELT-Readers/dp/1904720900/sr=1-12/qid=1170874749/ref=sr_1_12/202-9136903-3214261?ie=UTF8&s=books

Well thats odd... and I thought I'd seen it all now.

This will definately be a watered down version of the novel. I should know, I have Scholastics' version of Mars Attack and Alien Ressurrection-- HEAVILY watered down material.

-Rakai'Thwei

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

wait wait scholastic did this before with alien resurrection ?!?!??  ???  Weird, but yeah Hicks I like the chibi design very adorable.

gridalien17

gridalien17

id have to say that prey was the best

Krusher

Krusher

If I was to buy an avp book then which one should I buy

SM

SM

I've only read Prey.  It was okay.  The comic had some nice artwork so I'd rate it higher than the novel.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

Krusher start off with Prey it's suppose to be the begining of the trilogy. Though after that it seems the author jumped the gun with Hunter's Planet contradicting with War, with playing out the same scenes with different results in both novels. I suppose we can assume War being the second book and Hunter's Planet being the conclusion of the trilogy, since in HP Machiko(main character) vaguely states leaving the Predator clan to save humans, also she aged a considerate bit. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed