New Fango Article

Started by Pvt. Hicks, Nov 29, 2007, 11:27:06 PM

Author
New Fango Article (Read 22,789 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I will post up the most interesting points after reading. Though there are two new pictures, one of a skinned body, showing it in full gory, in-your-face detail, and the other of Carrie with her guts ripped out, it looks super-gross.

Be back in a bit with updates.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Another death spoiled...

vehtam

vehtam

please, post the pics asap!  :)

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Interesting...

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Is there buttsex? If not, my interest has flagged as much as my libido.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 29, 2007, 11:27:58 PM
Another death spoiled...

Seriously...

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Ut oh! I want to ssee it!

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Nov 29, 2007, 11:32:22 PM
Is there buttsex? If not, my interest has flagged.

Hahaha joker.  :D

Anyway I was hoping to see some pics in a few minutes time but I wanna go to sleep cos I'm so tired and I have school tomorrow so I'll catch up on the news in the morning, see ya later guys.  ;)

marrerom

marrerom

no new pics of the creatures? damn!

does the article say anything new?

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Nov 29, 2007, 11:27:06 PM
I will most up the most interesting points after reading. Though there are two new pictures, one of a skinned body, showing it in full gory, in-your-face detail, and the other of Carrie with her guts ripped out, it looks super-gross.

Be back in a bit with updates.

Do scan it if you can.

Another death spoiled...

Oh yeah, 'cause she was definitley going to survive her encounter with the Predalien... :P

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Aeus on Nov 29, 2007, 11:40:00 PM
Oh yeah, 'cause she was definitley going to survive her encounter with the Predalien... :P

you never know ;)

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Nov 29, 2007, 11:32:22 PM
Is there buttsex? If not, my interest has flagged as much as my libido.

:o

I...Am...Quoted... :o

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Another death spoiled...

Ya, I knew that, but now we know the end result of what happens to her.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I don't have a scanner at home so you'll have to do with these camera pics until someone posts higher-res ones.(bottom)

Basically, not too much NEW stuff, although here are a couple of interesting quotes:
(about the actors)
"Most of our cast are New York stage veterans," Greg notes. "We've seen the stuff on the Internet saying, 'Oh, they got TV stars.' Actually, we got theater people. We got real actors to come in for the roles. We went through a pretty grueling casting process(...)However, we sill have to make sure that the humans are interesting, because if they're two-dimensional or corny, they just become cannon fodder and no one gives a shit."
(about the suspense in the movie)
"Then, the Predator-and-Alien side starts off with much more mystery, intrigue and suspense(...)but we don't want to create a situation where there's 50 minutes of World Wrestling Federation fights. It's important to remember that less is always more, and you have to hide as much as possible in shadows. That's why in literally ever shot, there's a ton of smoke and atmosphere. The whole last third of the movie is a blackout-no lights-and rain."
(ending)
"Wait until you see where we leave this movie off, though(...)It really alllows for something cool for the next one. It definitely gets left off in a very interesting place."

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 29, 2007, 11:49:19 PM
Another death spoiled...

Ya, I knew that, but now we know the end result of what happens to her.

Oh, so you mean the death itself has been spoiled. Fair enough. I wonder why it guts her though?

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Nov 29, 2007, 11:50:36 PM
I don't have a scanner at home so you'll have to do with these camera pics until someone posts higher-res ones.(bottom)

Basically, not too much NEW stuff, although here are a couple of interesting quotes:
(about the actors)
"Most of our cast are New York stage veterans," Greg notes. "We've seen the stuff on the Internet saying, 'Oh, they got TV stars.' Actually, we got theater people. We got real actors to come in for the roles. We went through a pretty grueling casting process(...)However, we sill have to make sure that the humans are interesting, because if they're two-dimensional or corny, they just become cannon fodder and no one gives a shit."
(about the suspense in the movie)
"Then, the Predator-and-Alien side starts off with much more mystery, intrigue and suspense(...)but we don't want to create a situation where there's 50 minutes of World Wrestling Federation fights. It's important to remember that less is always more, and you have to hide as much as possible in shadows. That's why in literally ever shot, there's a ton of smoke and atmosphere. The whole last third of the movie is a blackout-no lights-and rain."
(ending)
"Wait until you see where we leave this movie off, though(...)It really alllows for something cool for the next one. It definitely gets left off in a very interesting place."

http://a404.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/94/l_9357cfa83795a692e0f6ee542da8ae03.jpg
http://a161.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/3/l_92c311cbf279176a3f2763ec0c0d0258.jpg

Thanks a bunch Pvt. Hicks, no doubt this'll be posted up on the News section soon. Got to love that skinned body.  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed