Which character suffered the worst death?

Started by T-850, Jul 04, 2022, 03:56:37 AM

Author
Which character suffered the worst death? (Read 7,770 times)

Xenomrph

Lambert.

(Bad Blood)

Newborn alien, guy being flash frozen, anyone having acid thrown on them, Lambert or Dallace in the cut scene, he was literally starving on the wall and breaking down slowly.

Cocolyte

Babby....

So tragic and drawn out...

City Hunter Yautja

I argue Elizabeth Shaw suffered the most.

1. She lost Charlie, in same way she lost her father.
2. She had a Trilobite grow in her and cause pain, and the surgery scene.
3. She had to escape being crushed by the Derelict ship.
4. She almost ran out of air.
5. She had to fight an Engineer (longer in deleted scene)
6. She put David back together and was betrayed by him.
7. She was experimented on by David, I surmise she was alive for some of it, because of her Take Me Home, Country Road scene.
8. The horror David unleashed, she may have been alive to witness, at least the Ozmadias slaughter of the Engineers.
9. She was denied her answers for "they made us, they then tried to kills us, I deserve to know why," because David unleashed the Black Goo on the Engineer Civilization.
10. Her ovaries and etc were used to create the egg and facehuggers, bringing forth the Xenomorph, making her the Mother of Xenos! What horror! That her legacy is she was the door to the Dragons being brought into the world; this id also true in Prometheus, the Deacon being the offspring of Shaw's Trilobite and The Engineer.   

BigDaddyJohn

She suffered horrible writing... Terrible fate.

Kradan

Her character development as dissected corpse was amazing tho

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 16, 2022, 08:10:07 PMHer character development as dissected corpse was amazing tho

Did Noomi Rapace get paid for her likeness?

kwisatz

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Aug 16, 2022, 10:43:51 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Aug 16, 2022, 08:10:07 PMHer character development as dissected corpse was amazing tho

Did Noomi Rapace get paid for her likeness?

For her organs!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Newborn, no question

Some Old Dude

Probably Elizabeth Shaw, after going through so much trauma she was slowly mutilated to death by David.

OpenMaw

Ripley #7 is pretty damn awful. How long was she laying there before Ripley #8 found her? Only to be burned to death which is considered one of the most painful ways to go.

Lambert got it pretty bad. Dallas in the DE, again, tortured for a long stretch of time before being burned to death.

If I counted AvPR as anything but trash I might say the pregnant women got it the worst.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 04, 2022, 11:53:02 AMGeneral Perez's is f**ked up. The guy picked his own brain to look at it. He had the time to feel the whole ordeal. What the f**k Joss and Jean Pierre ??

If I remember right he didn't die that way in the script. In the script he was with a group of soldiers and they end up decompressing a section of the Auriga while dealing with an alien.

Mr. Clemens

I think I gotta say Shaw, too. Imagine fighting that hard to survive, only to be slowly taken apart by your only companion, the one that you showed mercy to. God, Covenant is such a drag.

TC

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Sep 19, 2022, 09:16:31 PMI think I gotta say Shaw, too. Imagine fighting that hard to survive, only to be slowly taken apart by your only companion, the one that you showed mercy to. God, Covenant is such a drag.

I hate the ending too. But the thought did occur to me, perhaps this is only because Scott never got around to the 3rd film. Looked at like this, the Covenant ending is the end of the 2nd act, which is when, as the saying goes, "it's always darkest before the dawn." So it could be that Alien: Awakening (if that's what it was going to be called), as the 3rd act, was going to conclude on a positive note.

TC

Immortan Jonesy

When your biology has been monstrously transformed and then you're burned alive 🔥 :'(

BigDaddyJohn

I agree that the Ripley clone was f**ked up. She only knew suffering during her time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed