Started by Frosty Venom, Feb 03, 2019, 05:38:05 AM

Author
Nostromo Revisited (Read 20,272 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 21, 2021, 11:19:00 PM
That is correct.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UChWMlORreKN0UmokKOdFq-g

Then I suppose we shouldn't give him views unless he redeems himself or something 😐

judge death

judge death

Yep, after you get enough views and followers(guess why they want you to subscribe all the freaking time in their videos) and each time someone watch your videos, youtube might start pay your videos and let you add ads to them. The more people who watch your content: the more you earn in short. Although youtube demands that you are active and keep posting videos to renew the money deal.

So yes: he has enough viewers and such and gets paid by making videos and this is why he post videos so often.
I doubt he will change as in his definitation he isnt copying.... Only if hes channel is punished or taken by law then he might.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It may not be enough that he can quit his day job, but it's an awfully nice supplemental income.

SM

SM

Theft often is.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

If only you would abandon your scruples.

SM

SM

What's the going exchange rate of subs to scruples?

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

There's prolly an app for that.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Some scruples are worth more than others, but SM clings tenaciously to his so they're probably quite valuable.

Mine are virtually worthless.  :-\

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

You do have scruples.....they are just probably stuck behind a paywall lol  :laugh:

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Are you still planning to start a YouTube channel to compete with his?

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

I always intended to create a channel for Xenopedia,, it won't be competing with anything because we won't be thieves who steal content. All they done really is make me do it sooner than later, which is why the channel has little content as its ahead of schedule.. But now that I have got a new camera and mic, I will start making content and making sure that folks know where the info is coming from and why they may have heard it from some other youtubers. Naming and shaming.

Kradan

Kradan

I bet Alien Theory's knees are shaking right now

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Funnily enough when I did point out the plagiarism and my intent to do something about it, he started to post his excuses on here, though he still had the nerve to deny he did any wrongdoing.

judge death

judge death

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 04, 2021, 11:35:00 AM
I bet Alien Theory's knees are shaking right now
Im waiting to see him copy cruentus videos if you do start a channel xD

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Cruentus on Feb 04, 2021, 11:44:13 AM
Funnily enough when I did point out the plagiarism and my intent to do something about it, he started to post his excuses on here, though he still had the nerve to deny he did any wrongdoing.

Did you ever take him up on this?

Quote from: AlienTheory on Feb 05, 2019, 05:01:31 PM
Again I'd like to talk to you in non-forum correspondences and hammer this out. You could list some videos and we could compare resources and work together to understand each other. We are not aligned at the moment but that could change. Or we can just walk away feeling bad. Trust me, I feel bad -- I feel slandered, offended, taken out of context....I feel bad. You've made it clear how you feel.

Where do we go from here? I told you what I'd like to do.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed