PG-13 Certificate for AvP?

Started by Darkness, Apr 05, 2004, 02:44:18 PM

Author
PG-13 Certificate for AvP? (Read 15,615 times)

Demonicus666

Demonicus666

Who's email address?

Apocalypticator

Apocalypticator

>:D   If this movie is rated PG-13 I will personally ensure the destruction of the civilized world by way of spaceborne assault lasers. This movie being rated R would be almost as bad as Fox releasing Alien3 the way they did, in a mutated loser version. If anybody cares at all about these movies, PROTEST THIS CRAP! Sincerely, Angry Alien Fiend

ALIENS

ALIENS

yeh all that stuff is realy interresting,but here is the simple cold truth,if A      V    P is rated pg-13 i can tell you this much,the movie will not just be very stupid,but is will hands down no bet anying like the aliens and predator films we have seen,it shouldnt even be a disscusion if the film is PG-13Its funny because i was the one who talked about this subject a long time ago when  i first started posting at this site,the alien and predator story is  aNOT A PG-13 tale of aliens in space,if you think that, than you sir are living in fantasy land,and you probably have a blind spot that you cant see past,not your third eye,no,your own two eyes that god has givin you.

Chase

Chase

But yeah let's just try to remember that society is more tolerant of stuff these day then it was 20 years ago when alien was realeased. Today Alien would probably pg-13.. and that was the scariest and goriest of the series.(my eyes anyway). And to cookies comment, even with pg-13 there is no way there can't be chest bursting or trophies..it's not that bad, the ratings aren't that strict.

but P.S I'd still like to seen an R :   :) 

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Yah for all we know, it'll be just as gory as past films, the only difference would be the rating. I won't complain if it's pg-13 as long as it's just as bad ass as the rest. I mean, if you watch the docs ont he alien dvd 2 in the quadrilogy, people through up when they saw the chestbuster seen. I watched in when i was six, no problem for me. And i think these days few would throw up. I think this whole thing about the rating is being blown out of proportion. If they cut gore out to get the rating, yah i agree, i'd be pissed and complain my ass off. If it's just as gory are the others... then I don't see a reason to complain. I think most of you are just far to attached to the "R" rating. it's just a rating, it doesn't tell us exaclty what is in the film and what isn't. so please, could some of you guys calm down?   :-\  

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

i assure you guys this movie will not be PG-13..... it WILL be rated R and in regard to the "tolerance" of todays societies, even if that was taken into consideration, the movie will pull an over 15's rating. Either way, we're still going to be looking at gore and violence so try not to worry..........  take care  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat..............-real pred

Vito

Vito

hey The Real Predator, i hope your right, i really do, but may i ask, do you know this for a fact? i recall you were one of those ppl who had 'inside' information about avp when posting earlier? had relatives in FOX or something? so besides of what we already know, do you think what we're hearing from this Thomas Hammel is pure bs, just some made up rumour? i'm just curious, cuz i'm getting more and more worried. But i would like to hear this from Joel Silver, Walter Hill, or John Davis mouth before i believe in any of this pg-13 crap. who tha hell is this Thomas Hammel guy anyways, just some lame executive producer who got attached to this project, without having anything to do with the previous Alien & Predator movies ehh..    ???  

ALIENS

ALIENS

"this is horror and thrills not a blood splatering film",what the F___K! do think we saw in the alien and predator films,WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY<WOW SIR YOU Are a F__KING idiot.What the hell are you going to show when a predator throws his disc and slices the hell out of a soldier and  GUTTS AND BLOOD  comes out,i know how you can SHOOT  it..... by not shooting it at all,but that would be very bad not to show that(2) what are you going to do when  a aliens attacks a predator and  they are killing each other in the worse way possible because they are the 2 most dangerous species! known to man(3) what are they going to show when a alien graps a human and rips him apart in rage,ohh... what... the alien is going to crack his neck because you wanted the pg-13 version ,or better yet... maybe the alien will run  trip and fall on a human and they both crack there necks,PLEASE people this is what you will be seeing in a PG-13 rating,trust me  i was a student film maker in nyc for 4 years i know what you will see in a PG-13 rating.Man im loving this( the avp news just keeps getting better)(4).how are you going to shoot a scene when the soldiers open fire on a predator,and the predator has to defend him self by  blasting his  plasma canon into the group of soldiers,do you realy think that when a predator blasts a plasma round at someone that is justs kills them,NO sir again you are living in fantasy land,there are body parts that fly everwhere and if you think im wrong just look at the first predator film tell me what you see and look at the begining of the  predator2 film when he defends himself at all coasts...... it GETs PRETTY MESSY SIR,ohh and another thing,come back and tell me if the predators handy work is a PG-13 rating when it come to predator tactic!!!!!!!!!!a predator will always be a predator and a lien will always be alien,there is know pg-13 alien or predator,if they are those things then this is know longer a avp film,this now a paul anderson film,do you get it, thank you.(5) ohhh yes people .....last ......but not least,WHAT HELL ARE they going to DO,and shoot,when a human gets infected with a alien,AND BURSTS through his rip cage and hes running around the room freakin the F---k out! and the alien comes RIPPIN OUT! of his body,like in the first 1,2,and in the 4th one..... man ohh man sir....fantasy land is strong with you an paul,it got very messy i would say,but i can still  tell you how to shoot that scene,by not shooting at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because you WANT A PG-13 MOVIE,so right here,already,we have lost the darkness and very scary world of the alien and predator,because one of the  most important elements that made the predator and alien movies very scary is because not just of the story,but how they stalk and kill people,in the worse ways possible,and i think i speak for everyone when i say this,it doesnt matter how creative you are.. you can not turn a AVP film into a PG-13,but ...............because theres always a but,if want to do a stupid "candyland version" of avp, then you should like that guys said  in his own words "aim for a PG-13 rating", its also just like what  paul said "resident evil made alot money"but my question to paul is.......did you put together a good film ,no didnt,alot of people did not like RE, it made alot of money because alot of people liked the resident evil vidoe games,and they all thought it was going to be good like the game,it made alot of money paul because.....you fooled alot of people into watching your film by the previews and making them wait a long time to see it,why do you think people when paul almost pissed in his pants when he showed his film to people for the first time,because he knew he did a poor film,they should have been 10 times better than what it was.I keep telling people that paul should just work on smaller films,and not take on big films like resident evil,and avp,im not trying to be hard on paul,its a rough job he has, its just that he needs to back way from the big films he likes to do.

Demonicus666

Demonicus666

;D  I agee with you ALIENS, how the f**k are they gonna shoot a AVP in pg-13??!!  All I know is FOX, has lost there minds!!  Man you KNOW FOX, if it wasnt for us FANS you woulndt have been where you are TODAY!  Instead they want to have more people to go to the theathers to get more money,  Damn what greedy bastards!  I hope FOX is reading this, becuase if this movie does become pg-13 all I know is all hell is going to break lose from the fans!

Shc

Shc

Yay!    ;D   I will be the first fan to be happy that it's PG-13. If they are aiming PG-13, it better be PG-13 and not R rated.. You know why? Lots of kiddies will  now watch AvP because it's PG-13 meaning $$$$$$$!!  Too bad T3 became R rated even if it didn't deserve it.. It should have been PG-13.. It would have probably doubled it's boxoffice score.. (ok maybe im exagerrating a little)

Growier

Growier

PEOPLE quit flipping out, it's not going to be PG-13.

Joe

Joe

>:D   I have been waiting for avp for over 10 years. When i found out that the movie was FINALLY in production i almost SH*t my pants.......Now i am ready to wage war against the money hungry a*#hole licking salad tossers at fox. I WANT A F**KING PREDATOR/ALIEN MOVIE WITH BLOOD GUTS HEADS ARMS AND SPITTING A** FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! There better be swift a$$ justice to the greedy c*% dumpsters of fox if this movie blows....You CANNOT ruin this movie unless u are a total D*uche bag. Its a crime to let all the loyal friggin fans down, ESPECIALLY after keeping us waiting this FRIGGIN LONG for AvP. TOM HAMMEL UR A J*! BAG.

Growler

Growler

I looked all through Empire Magazine and didn't find a hint of that article.  Maybe it's someone trying to stirr things up with a rumor.  Tell me if this would be funny or lame to have in the movie, some little tribute to the 2 Predator movies... See the Predator hold the PredALien by the throat and say "You are one.. Ugly... Muther F**KER"

ALIENS

ALIENS

its funny,but extremely stupid to put in the movie,but still very funny,just keep it out of the movie.

predator14

predator14

I agree with shc, If terminator 3 can get away with a R rating so can Avp. Plus that guy said it is hard for a alien movie to have a 18 rating, I think he is talking about a solid 15 in the Uk. So I don't there is anything to worry about. But, If avp is pg - 13 I will furious!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed