NECA To Do Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 05, 2010, 07:50:07 AM

Author
NECA To Do Predator Figures (Read 8,700 times)

Blades

Blades

YES!!!! i hope its the size as the previous figures, not hot toys

Spoon

Spoon

Hot Toys is way better then NECA.
I own the predator 1 from Hot Toys and i have to say Its well worth the money and I'm not even a collector.  I just had to have it.
Im just waiting for a Alien warrior from aliens by hot toys.

Mattdevastator

Mattdevastator

>:D    THis is f**king awesome news.  I always knew Neca would do it, the question remaining was when.  To improve upon mcfarlane's efforts there needs to be good articulation, a removable mask with adjustable mandables to fix facial expressions for both the main predators of the first two movies.  More accurate to screen sculpt and detail.  Last but not least figures that were not made yet.  For instance the (AUTHENTIC) Elder from predator 2 not Avp.  No offense but the cape was a dumb touch.  There also needs to be a scar, Celtic, and CHopper Pred with all of what i mentioned.  Neca also needs to make them unbreakable, particularly the wristblades.  Not too much to worry about on that issue aside from the aliens figs.  As much as I love the warrior alien from Aliens, it's way too delicate.  I recently bought one that broke in the package so I'm waiting on my new one the website is shipping to me as compensation.

Jt

Jt

I seem to be the only one who wants 7 inch figures rather than 12 inch. Hot Toys can handle all 12 inch, that's what they do best, but I want smaller scale figures to go with my already owned AVP:R figures, as well as the Neca Alien and Aliens figures. Don't know why they don't make a Ripley and Dutch while they are at it, I'm sure it's not that hard to the rights to Sigourney's likeness, and they already have Arnold's from their Terminator line.

spinksy

spinksy

If they make the Predators from the ending ship scene (Predator 2) I'm going to be one VERY happy soul.....

Spoon

Spoon

They already did 2 of the predators from the ending of predator 2.  Theres elder predator and lost predator.  This is Hot Toys though.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Jt I want the 7 inch figures! I love hot toys but I have NO MONEY for them. I don't care what anybody says, the money is not worth it. I have the 2 NECA wolf figs and I love them. The size is perfect. I also think NECA will do a much better job on P1 and P2 then MCF did.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed