Predator Homeworld?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 10, 2007, 11:41:42 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld? (Read 13,146 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Okay…so it’s been a few minutes since I posted a last news post. Now we’ve got another, specifically on the likelihood of the Predator homeworld showing up. Shock Till You Drop has posted up an article with what they claim to be inside info:

“Says our source, the Strause brothers – who have already impressed the hell out of us with an action-packed trailer loaded with grue – will give fans a long-awaited look at the home world of the Predator species.”

You can view the entire article here That all said and done, I guess now is the time to reveal that we found out about the possibility of the Alien or Predator homeworlds showing up several months ago. However, as far as we knew the idea was scrapped due to budgetary reasons. I guess the extra pennies Fox cashed out were for the homeworld.

Edit: I was just looking over the info we recieved on the possibility of homeworlds and turns out designs were done for both the Alien and Predator homeworld.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Finally. I can't wait.

Aeus

Aeus

:-[  

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Things are coming along good so far.   8)  

Warrior

Warrior

no matter what this film is goin to be a hundred times better than the first one

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Why so embarrassed Aeus?

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

So are we getting both alien and predator homeworlds or just the predator homeworld???

beeko

beeko

fox must be impressed with what they have seen, and have thrown more coin at the brothers, good on them  should be very good

Predator_88

Predator_88

I like the idea of getting a look at the Preds world.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i cant wait to see the predator's homeworld and i always wonder what the predator's homeworld looks like and i could imagine it looking like from the jurassic period. since we all believe the predator's homeworld is hot and humid. i wish we could see the alien homeworld too in Aliens vs Predator-Reguiem. i hope in the future alien movies we could finally see the alien homeworld. i think it would look like something from the derelict from Alien.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I don't know about the predator home world, it might start to feel like a comic book movie if they did that, the key to the alien and predator films is to be realistic as possible?

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

As long as were not on the planet for more than a minute, I'll be fine.

erjonlazio

erjonlazio

cool. i can't wait to see the movie.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

WOLF MUST LIVE!!

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

im so stoked to see the homeworld even if we only see it for a short amount of time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed