Reelz Strikes Again…

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 24, 2007, 09:45:29 PM

Author
Reelz Strikes Again… (Read 12,445 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

…with a brand new featurette. This one’s a little video with the Brothers Strause as they talk about the movie and the previous films:

That’s not much we don’t already know in there. Couple new shots: One of Wolf smashing his way through pavement onto the surface. Interesting none-the-less. Check it out over at the Reelz site. You want the one that says AvPR Featurette, Brother’s Strause. Thanks to BAMF Hunter.

Darkness

Darkness

Where abouts is the video?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

right hand side, scroll down to 12/22

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

i saw it, pretty damn cool!

XenoVC

XenoVC

I feel retarded,Does anyone have a direct link to the vid?

Darkness

Darkness

Ah, okay, saw it.

Starkiller

Starkiller

cool!

BioMech

BioMech

God, when I saw the pics from the movie, I forgot all negativity from those reviews.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

just click on the under-line section and scroll down to the 3 AvP-R vids and it's right under the happy holidays video

crypto84

crypto84

I like the bit where you see the predalien going up to those pregnant woman and you see the mandbles in action on one of them. My girlfriend may get put off on haing kids after she sees this.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Definitely there was some new stuff in that video.wow Happy Christmas to all !

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

i thjink it would be cool if a predalien along with Wolf just crash through my bedroom wall right now.......   ;D  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

hey um, i was on youtube a few minutes ago, and i saw the store showdown, first 5 minutes, the hospital scene along with the sewer batlle and predalien attack....now in one of the clips the predalien looks too bulky

Sheriff Eddie Morales

The PredAlien sure is a badass,but Wolf will kick his ass ! There's even rhyme.   :D  

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

i cant find it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed