New AvP Multiplayer Videos

Started by Darkness, Jan 27, 2010, 10:28:57 PM

Author
New AvP Multiplayer Videos (Read 7,617 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Gamespot have posted three new multiplayer videos from the game: Alien, Predator and Marine. The alien video shows off the first footage from the Conquest multiplayer mode while the other two are Deathmatch games.

Thanks to private pyle for the news.

ViolentPredator

ViolentPredator

Sick!!! Cant wait! Only a few more weeks :)

ViolentPredator

ViolentPredator

:01 second to :10 second on alien video.... ownage

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

please someone put these on youtube. Cause i cant download. them from the site. i want to download them so BADLY!!! At the end of the Predator video. Thats a New Alien Killmove

xenomorph16473

xenomorph16473

I'm just hopeing that it gets good reviews.

jacobwalton

jacobwalton

sorry dude but if it goes up on youtube sega will take it down

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

the site also has like the first 4 minutes of alien gameplay for the demo. looks great

lightingbolt23

lightingbolt23

i really want to know when the demo comes out. These videos cant hold me over much longer

rageoutcast

rageoutcast

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/aliensvspredatorworkingtitle/video/6248166/daily-demo-aliens-vs-predator?tag=videos;title;14 copy and paste this is the first couple mins of the alien campaighn its an interview shows off alot of cool stuff

ViolentTMAC

ViolentTMAC

@rageoutcast

Thanks for the video link! lookin so freakin good! I love the way your xeno moves, very smooth controls.

Barminator89BE

Barminator89BE

Finaly alien gameplay :D

hutzdani

hutzdani

Gah it looks so cel shaded in places, and the predator controls and movement looks super clunky.

Will be playing Alien first off learn the hardest player then the rest will be easy.

Think they should remove that transition thingy just let us crawl anywhere dont need to press another button to go to the floor / ceiling we can do that just by jumping from the surface were allready on !

plagiarize

plagiarize

Visually I've seen a few people complain and I'm sort of confused by the complaints. Lighting and animation both look fantastic, and the environments look right out of the films. All the different modes look to be shaping up nicely too... should be something for everyone. Survivor looks like it's going to play most like the original AvP with it's relentless waves of enemies... but there's a lot of content in this. Hopefully the balance is right!

TheAlien

TheAlien

someone know if we are able to play predalen skin in MP?   ???  

Dylan92

Dylan92

;D    i cant wait till the release

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed