Gina Holden Interview

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 17, 2007, 09:29:13 PM

Author
Gina Holden Interview (Read 14,028 times)

Ric

Ric

Might be old news but:  http://www.worstpreviews.com/media.php?id=304&image=0&place=photos&place2 =shots  New movie pic?

one_ugly_mf

one_ugly_mf

Get facehugged, get facehugged...

Krycek

Krycek

So what, She is def being told what to say by her agent or whatever. Who cares?

Danger Close

Danger Close

Just another typical interview where she is under a gag order. These are just side notes.  The one interesting thing was that she mentioned the original crew. Could be a cameo from Alien or somthing of that sort.

Chris

Chris

Some People here are really stupid in their heads     :o    God ... get a life guys ...  i'm a true fan and i like AvP 1  greetz

Danger Close

Danger Close

I'm sure most fans enjoyed watching AvP. But the film had serious issues. On it's own, it was an alright film, but when you compare it to was is expected of the franchise... that's where the fans and FANS are seperated.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, I've been an obsessed fan of both Alien & Predator franchises for many years and I still found AVP to be very enjoyable. It wasn't perfect, but it still kicked some serious ass.   ;)    People need to lay off Anderson. His hands were tied throughout most of the films production. Quite a few scenes and ideas he wanted to implement were shot down by Fox, and for a while, they looked to be doing the same thing with the Strause bros. However, it seems like they're finally realizing how unhealthily rabid and obsessed AVP fans really are. lol    ;)  

Danger Close

Danger Close

I don't agree that Anderson was tied down by FOX. He still made the movie and there are alot of issues. I would have given Anderson a lot of credit, I loved Event Horizon, but the filmaking in AVP was horrible.

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

This is probably the worst "Talk Back" I have ever seen. And I visit AICN!  Fact is, she's hot. If you were having a conversation with her and she told you true fans liked AvP1... You'd agree   ;D  

swift blade

swift blade

I was just on planetavp and it pretty much confirmed that AVP2 will be R , so whoever said thats its going to be pg 13 is a f**king liar . so dont worry about it guys .

superunknown

superunknown

Bashing an actress who doesn't know Alien trivia... Way to act like a bunch of spoiled jackasses.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The first film was entertaining. It just wasn't as good as it should have been.  Some people here, however, need to look more closely at the interview. There is, actually, new information:  "She’s the wife of one of the Colonel’s in town."  So, that's "Colonels", as in plural. We also know there's a returning female soldier from Iraq, too.  I find it interesting because this implies an oddly heavy military presence in the town, even before the main story. I'm wondering if they're going to make out like it's a sort of Racoon City, with an underground military research laboratory beneath there. If they take parts of the crashed ship down there for study, it is possible the facehuggers and so on could get loose from containers and emerge above, through air vents and all of that.

Slasher Predator

Slasher Predator

Well Wolf, do you know why it’s a Colorado town? Do you know why the army will be there? Look at Alien. It was blue collar in space. Look at Aliens, it was grunts in space. Now look at Predator, it was now time, always present. Now look at AVP 2. People you relate to, marines and grunts all in the present time. That’s how you map out an Alien Vs Predator movie. Yes you can set it in space too, but what if you want something you didn't see before. I don't know about you but I'm board of space. I hate a lot going on in present time now, so getting the chance to see aliens and a predator intervene with that, well I am more then happy.

GueRoux

GueRoux

Alright to me, the first movie wasn't horrible...but it wasn't good either. What bothered me the most was the acting, which was definantly not on par with the others movies. The movie also took on alot of corny ideas. The biggest one being the chick and the pred teaming up. The pred faces were terrible...the aliens werent scary...it was too short...and the movie itself didnt even feel like an alien or pred film on account of the rating and content. What DID i like? The queen. I must say she was pretty badass.    :-\  

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

GueRoux u read my mind. That is EXACTLY what I feel like about AvP 1. As for this girl, she doesn't sound that interesting but I do believe she is going to get killed gruesomly somehow.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed