NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 814,888 times)

lucan khan

lucan khan

Shame they haven't included the womb that the A:R queen grew, with out that its pretty much a repaint of the original queen?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's pretty much what she was in the film.

Huggs

Huggs

Love the high heels look she's rockin.

Momma looks good.

The Old One

The Old One

Film accurate Neomorph or death.

Kradan

Kradan

I'm actually glad they didn't included her belly otherwise it would look to silly for my taste.

The Old One

The Old One

And the profitability of a figure is zilch.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I just looked into the classic NECA queen, it costs $350nzd now, up from $180 a couple of years ago. Why on earth did they increase prices so much?

dHunter333

dHunter333

I wish they had made an alien versus predator queen with attached chains back when they were doing alien versus predator figures...

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

Looks great!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 21, 2019, 04:26:04 PM
Resurrection Queen announced.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fnecaofficial%2Fposts%2F2302120203183685&width=500" width="500" height="770" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>
Definite pass for me as I've got the 'Aliens' queen, but it's cool that they're making a version of that sculpt available again for people who missed out on the 'Aliens' release.

The photo of it posed "sitting" is goofy as f**k, though. :P

Vark_

Vark_

Agreed, by all means  ;D !! Still, I have to admit they've got a couple of really badass shots of that A4 Queen along with the A4 xenos and Ripley8, diorama and lights are top notch.

That being said, too bad they didn't include a pregnancy belly or a removable smacked face to display it whith the newborn ; OK it would have looked wicked, but that would have made this version at least worth buying... For I can't help thinking they basically grabbed the easiest occasion to repaint their A2 Queen and sell it again with almost no changes. So, not interested.

Some day, they shall release the AvP Queen, a new repaint with a few spikes added on its "crown", and tied in chains  ::).

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Idk, I'm really feeling the brown queen. Maybe it's because most of the xenos I bought are brown, but I think I'll end up getting it.

Everyones talking about an AVP queen while I'm over here hoping we get a Kenner inspired flying queen

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

We will eventually.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Working joe plz.

The Old One

The Old One

Dave Dorman's PredAlien plz.

Film faithful Neomorph plz.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed