Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images

Started by ikarop, Oct 02, 2012, 03:37:05 AM

Author
Prometheus Blu-ray Bonus Content Preview Images (Read 79,706 times)

Zenzucht

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 03, 2012, 03:18:25 AM
Rafe Spall plays both Holloway and David on the screen tests. Noomi's acting is superb but Spall's... Not so much.

I was watching "Shaun of the Dead" recently and what a surprise it was to see young Milbs :D

Kol

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 03, 2012, 03:18:25 AM
Rafe Spall plays both Holloway and David on the screen tests. Noomi's acting is superb but Spall's... Not so much.

in most screen tests that is the case. i guess the screen tests are for testing noomi and not spall. that's why he plays different roles in it and noomi premains shaw.

he's just being casual as possible to not outplay noomi. the focus is on noomi and not on him there.

whiterabbit

So considering that thing up above is in the mural... we're going to get to see it in the sequel?

Nightmare Asylum

Lots of really cool, interesting stuff here. Too bad most of it never made it into the film :-\

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 03, 2012, 02:06:24 PM

So considering that thing up above is in the mural... we're going to get to see it in the sequel?

Reminds me a little of this speculative piece I did.

Spoiler

Seeing mine next to the masters makes me feel like a blundering novice!  :laugh:
[close]

QuoteSo considering that thing up above is in the mural... we're going to get to see it in the sequel?

I sure hope so. In the right light, with the right subtle bodily articulations/pulsing ... that thing could be suitably disturbing and be capable of perverse things.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 03, 2012, 03:02:46 PM
Seems you read their mind. Or vice versa. Noticed this bugger?

ikarop

Spoiler

Seeing mine next to the masters makes me feel like a blundering novice!  :laugh:
[close]

QuoteSo considering that thing up above is in the mural... we're going to get to see it in the sequel?

I sure hope so. In the right light, with the right subtle bodily articulations/pulsing ... that thing could be suitably disturbing and be capable of perverse things.

That first piece was a very early idea for the Engineers. One person from production told me that initially Ridley thought of the Engineers as being some kind of giant whale type creatures.

StrangeShape

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 03, 2012, 03:42:05 PM

Spoiler

[close]

That first piece was a very early idea for the Engineers. One person from production told me that initially Ridley thought of the Engineers as being some kind of giant whale type creatures.

Its interesting that this early concept had the queens headshape

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 03, 2012, 03:38:27 PM
Seems you read their mind. Or vice versa. Noticed this bugger?

I Noticed! Likely it was just from being in that 'Alien' state of mind. But I felt the chestburster on the squid body was a gimme. Pretty obvious from a design stand point.

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 03, 2012, 03:42:05 PM

That is both interesting and contradictory. Ridely's been saying for years that the Jocky we knew from 1979 was a suit. How they would have managed to get a creature of the proportions from the first pic into the traditional Jockey suit would have been beyond me. Glad for what we got. Super excited for seeing the curtain thrown back and seeing (and hearing) all these design choices and possible/alternate creative paths.

ikarop

The Second Screen App has been released in various countries: http://itunes.apple.com/be/app/prometheus-weyland-corp-archive/id563562816?mt=8

Blacklabel

Does anyone know who made this specific design for the deacon? :P

ShadowPred

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 03, 2012, 10:08:23 PM

Does anyone know who made this specific design for the deacon? :P

This is so much better!

Blacklabel

I like both :P ...and hope we end up seeing both of those in a sequel :P (that can be the one that pops out when a trilobite rapes a human) :laugh:

ShadowPred

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 03, 2012, 10:25:18 PM
I like both :P ...and hope we end up seeing both of those in a sequel :P (that can be the one that pops out when a trilobite rapes a human) :laugh:

Jesus, I completely forgot that we could have slightly different versions of Starbeast offspring!

Zenzucht

Fassbender memed himself :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed