Alien: Covenant discussion panel at London IMATS

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 27, 2017, 09:39:28 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant discussion panel at London IMATS (Read 4,088 times)

Corporal Hicks

QuoteAlien: Covenant discussion panel at London IMATS. Conor O'Sullivan & Adam Johansen will be discussing the creature effects behind the film.

https://www.facebook.com/oddstudiopl/photos/a.221830154631033.1073741826.112871958860187/808441035969939/?type=3&theater&notif_t=notify_me_page&notif_id=1493196280725301

I've not looked into the actual panel yet so don't know if folk can just attend.

SuicideDoors

If you can just attend I may pop down in that case!

Corporal Hicks

yarko

Any idea if they are going to be displaying some props from the movie? If thats the case I would gladly travel to London just to see them in person

Corporal Hicks

I was just about to get some tickets and then saw the price. £50! Eeeek.

yarko

yarko

I asked one of the producers of the event if there were going to be real props from the movie, he answered with a mysterious "Maybe (wink wink)"

I've already bought tickets, if nobody else is going I will try to write a report and take some pics for you (if the plane arrives on time, that is  :P)

Also I'm from Spain, depending on how thick their accents are I may or may not understand everything they say lol (Well, Conor O'Sullivan is from London so I'm sure he will be understandable, I'm more worried about australian Adam Johansen

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: yarko on May 12, 2017, 06:53:16 AM
I've already bought tickets, if nobody else is going I will try to write a report and take some pics for you (if the plane arrives on time, that is  :P)

Fantastic! Please do.  :) I'd love to go but not for that price for one panel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed