Doom (2016) (Doom 4)

Started by Ratchetcomand, May 09, 2008, 12:07:44 PM

Author
Doom (2016) (Doom 4) (Read 89,375 times)

DarthJoker45

426Buddy

426Buddy

I still can't beat the main game sooooo...

Stuck on the second marauder I think. Now I'm wondering if I didn't spend my upgrades correctly or something.

But when you only have time to play 20-30 min a week it take a while.

Stitch

Stitch

razeak

razeak

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 13, 2020, 01:43:51 PM
Okay difficult combat is great but the ever increasing platforming insanity is starting to p*ss me off a bit :laugh:

My biggest complaint is the platforming. It's too much and too drawn out in some sections. Sprinkle it through the maps and I'm fine with it. Way too much.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 17, 2021, 09:53:22 PM
Stuck on the second marauder I think. Now I'm wondering if I didn't spend my upgrades correctly or something.

f**k the Marauders. Amount of times they made me rage quit. I did finish the main game, but I'm told there's loads of them in the DLC so I'm not bothering with it. lol

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Marauders aren't bad once you get your timing down and use the super-shotgun or ballista on them. If you attack them any other time than when they give you a green flash of an opening, they *will* punish you.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah I've actually started getting good at killing them now lol

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 20, 2021, 11:30:46 AM

f**k the Marauders. Amount of times they made me rage quit. I did finish the main game, but I'm told there's loads of them in the DLC so I'm not bothering with it. lol
I haven't got to them yet, but I believe that Marauders have been nerfed in the latest update.

razeak

razeak

what annoys me about marauders is sometimes they simply won't give you the opening and you have to wait forever.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Stitch on Apr 23, 2021, 05:06:59 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 20, 2021, 11:30:46 AM

I haven't got to them yet, but I believe that Marauders have been nerfed in the latest update.

That would make sense in my case. It did seem to suddenly get easier.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Just finished Doom 2016 (first time playing) and though it was fun, I can't see myself replaying this.  Maybe I should try arcade mode.

Haven't tried Eternal, but heard it's replayable.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I loved Doom16 but it was also a one and done playthrough for me.

DOOM Eternal was so punishingly difficult that I don't see myself replaying it anytime soon, even though I loved it.

Stitch

Stitch

I still have to finish Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods. It's really fun, but I just haven't got round to completing it because it's just difficult enough that there's a kind of mental barrier to turning it on.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Doom (2016) and Doom Eternal or like the best gaming experience I ever have next to alien isolation, The story has been pretty great in my opinion and I have no words how great the gameplay is. The community is pretty helpful too, though there are some people I dislike.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Planning to finish Doom (2016) for the achievements and Doom Eternal is still waiting in Steam.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed