Alien nosies in microst powerpoint 2007

Started by Abe, Jun 01, 2011, 06:21:30 PM

Author
Alien nosies in microst powerpoint 2007 (Read 1,307 times)

Abe

Abe

I was making a power point on microsoft power point 2007 and I noticed some of the default sounds that can be played for changing page animations are exactley the same as the alien noises in avp classic 2000.
Its weird. ???

Sharp Sticks

That's kinda hilarious.

Abe

I Know.
Also has anyone seen the last episode of Primevil series4 because during it I think I heard the round ending noise in the 2010 avp game.

Snowdog

I have to rewatch that episode of Primeval somewhere this week. See if i can hear the sound. Do you still know where in the episode you heard it ? But yeah it is the same thing with the movie "Unstoppable" by Tony Scott. It used the soundtrack from Aliens vs Predator : Requiem.

Abe

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 28, 2011, 09:43:57 PM
I have to rewatch that episode of Primeval somewhere this week. See if i can hear the sound. Do you still know where in the episode you heard it ? But yeah it is the same thing with the movie "Unstoppable" by Tony Scott. It used the soundtrack from Aliens vs Predator : Requiem.

I only know its at one of the scenes were a Terror Bird goes back into an anomaly. I'll have to rewatch it to be sure.
Also the round ending moise I mean is that sound(or tune) that plays as soon as you see the stats menu at the end of a match.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed