is anyone else sick of the spitter's "burst" ability?

Started by JokersWarPig, Mar 10, 2013, 07:51:43 PM

Author
is anyone else sick of the spitter's "burst" ability? (Read 3,410 times)

Inverse Effect

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 18, 2013, 03:55:15 PM
You clearly haven't met the suicide bomber-players yet.

I'm one of them  ::) it;s effective.

Predaker

I have killed rupture spitters with melee and survived. A boiler on the other hand, can kill a whole group of marines even when they are not within melee distance. Also, a boiler can control when it explodes.

Rupture spitters are dangerous but they aren't overpowered, IMO. Marines have access to smartguns, sentry turrets, etc. The gameplay is asymmetrical so it isn't balanced the same as your average FPS.

Wey-Yu Xeno

I know this sounds cheap but I use it in Escape all the time.

Corporal Hicks

It's annoying as f**k but so useful and the only real circumstance in which we get actual acid damage from dying Aliens.

WinterActual

Quote from: Bounds34 on Apr 18, 2013, 05:21:37 PM
I have enough problems to worry about with the boiler alien.
Survivor on Overrun against 3 suicide spammers + 1 boiler alien = gg.

p1nk81cd

All these Spitters need are some turbans and C4 vests- no racial crap intended.

The Boiler, I am in love with this quick-spawning beasty. I love clicking the boom button to make it screech, before charging a group of those human bastards. You'd be surprised how much Veteran players panic upon hearing its unnerving screams.  :D

XenoNemesis

The rapture ability should only belong to the boilers!

xenokris

I understand people's dislike with the rupture I use 2 use it aswell. IMHO its the xeno's trump card vesus the Claymore, besides play survivor its about the only way to win against a skilled camping team however they also team up and camp in tdm aswell so u decide,this is just my opinion.

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Jun 11, 2013, 07:25:18 AM
All these Spitters need are some turbans and C4 vests- no racial crap intended.

The Boiler, I am in love with this quick-spawning beasty. I love clicking the boom button to make it screech, before charging a group of those human bastards. You'd be surprised how much Veteran players panic upon hearing its unnerving screams.  :D
HA! Made me lol

I must be the only one who thinks it would be a great idea to throw the Rupture ability on every Alien... just for "realism (authenticity?)" sake!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed