Your Loadouts (Read 6,336 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Predaker on Mar 29, 2013, 09:33:04 PM
Warrior Alien (Soldier)

Primary: Flurry
Secondary: Impale
Ability: Adrenaline Rush
Carapace: Hollow Exoskeleton for TDM/Extermination, Heavy Chitin for Escape/Survivor
Trait: Bloodlust
Fatality: Constricted, In and Out, Rise Above

This, only I use Rise Above cause it imposes a level of... superiority. 8)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

I would use the PR speed fire upgrade. But the sound ruins it. So i just play with the default speed.

Darth Rinzler

Darth Rinzler

Here are my loadouts.

(Ranger)  Offical guide name for Spitter sounds more dangerious

Acid Strike
Acid Spray
Regeneration
Rupture
Decoy
Acid Rain

(Marine) ps Part of the United States Colonial Navy

Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle. 
Besides having one point of damage less than max it is the most accurate gun in the game as long as the sniper rifle doesn't use a scilencer.  BIGGEST REASON TO USE THIS GUN  Its the only gun in the game that stuns a Crusher unless they are charging.  It will do this in multiplayer I don't think it does in in story mode though.  I can only guess what the player using the crusher is thinking when they freeze up when struck by it.  Ps it is the only weapon in game that can hurt a crusher in story mode when shooting it in the head.

Battlerifle with prox mines and smart scope.
Mainly use this for scouting when I see somthing worth shooting I use the Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle.

Service pistol with enhanced ammo.

Acid resistant armor.

Gunslinger  helps to get the weapon out that is needed most.

Electronic ball breakers.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Guts on Apr 19, 2013, 03:23:15 AM
I would use the PR speed fire upgrade. But the sound ruins it. So i just play with the default speed.
This. I hate the new sound the mod makes. Ruins it completely.

I've been having fun using the Plasma Rifle, especially on large maps like Origin where you can hit those pesky Spitters while they take pot shots from the roofs of the buildings at you. One shot kill? Sold!

Also, love the Rupture ability on the Spitter. I wish you could apply that to all the Xenos.

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on May 11, 2013, 11:52:28 PM
Quote from: Guts on Apr 19, 2013, 03:23:15 AM
This. I hate the new sound the mod makes. Ruins it completely.

I've been having fun using the Plasma Rifle, especially on large maps like Origin where you can hit those pesky Spitters while they take pot shots from the roofs of the buildings at you. One shot kill? Sold!

Also, love the Rupture ability on the Spitter. I wish you could apply that to all the Xenos.

Also the plasma rifle can stun the crusher, even when shooting head on. Since you usually die before running out of ammo I like to get trigger happy with it.  :D

xenokris

xenokris

Marine rank 60  Primary=Pulse Rifle, Alternate Fire=Grenade Launcher, Attachment=Extended Mags, Sight=Laser Targeting, Skin=Old Glory, Fire Mode=Standard Fire                                                                                                                                               Secondary=Tactical Shotgun, Alternate Fire=Arc Rounds, Attachment=Dampening Stock, Sight=Laser Targeting, Skin=Perfect Harmony, Fire Mode=Standard Fire                            Sidearm=Vasquez's Pistol                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tactical=S.E.Ball Breakers/Claymores, Armor=Reinforced Armor, Trait=Marksman                                                                        Xenomorph rank 56 Xeno Soldier Primary Attack=Heavy Strike, Secondary Attack=Impale/Bludgeon, Ability=Defensive Curl/Adrenaline Rush, Carapace=Hollow Exoskeleton, Trait=Bloodlust, Fatality=Speed Bag(dlc specific)                                           Xeno Lurker Primary Attack=Lunging Strike/Heavy Strike, Secondary Attack=Enraged Pounce, Ability=Escape/Adrenaline Rush,          Trait=Hyper Metabolism, Fatality=Skull Rattle(dlc specific)   8)                                                                                               

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed