PS3 AC:M Players Thread

Started by Jonesy23, Feb 11, 2013, 10:59:42 PM

Author
PS3 AC:M Players Thread (Read 10,095 times)

Bugnubbinz

Bugnubbinz

I'm on psn as Paleonubbinz

Jonesy23

Jonesy23

Update: I have a couple of friends who'd love to add you for CM. Their PSN ID's are: NsaneDeathwish, Kirbinator09, and DonPachi1138. We'd all be glad to play with you, but you'll want to check with them for their play schedules. Happy Bug Huntin' from Jonesy23 (PSN: Nekozawa20)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Valaquen_

I'm sure that's my add. I have the game on rental, coming soon. I'm in Scotland, so there's a 5-9 hour difference depending on where folk are in the States.

Jonesy23

Jonesy23

I'll be glad to add ya, though I thought you didn't like the game though?

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Jonesy23 on Feb 13, 2013, 09:06:24 AM
I'll be glad to add ya, though I thought you didn't like the game though?
I'll have to play it through and through before I put it aside. Did the same for AVP2010.

Jonesy23

Jonesy23

At least you're willing to give it a try. Looking forward to playing with you.

Valaquen

Valaquen

By the way I'm generally awful at multiplayer and I'll probably be playing with my daughter in my lap, so don't expect a great challenge :P

Jonesy23

Jonesy23

It's ok. I'm not that good either, it takes a lot to get me on MP but this one intrigued me.

Valaquen

Valaquen

By the way if Valaquen_ doesn't work then my bad, try Valaquen88. I'll add folk anyhow. Hopefully I'll get the chance to play today, though I have friends coming over and an X-Files marathon to get through :P

xenogenicide

xenogenicide

hey ill e online friday u can add me if u want psn:xenogenicide1

jones81

jones81

Hiya Lie1295, remember me? lol, I'm up for some MP soon, you too Jonesy (especially since were both jones! lol)

That goes for anyone else that wants to add me, I'm in the UK and usually play evenings when I'm not playing the campaign or dead space 3 (best co op game ever btw), and aduring day/evening at weekends

PSN id is jones_81

RayneStorm82

RayneStorm82

Hi all!
Long time Lurker *groan* of this forum and I'm really enjoying the M.P in Colonial Marines so wanna make myself known. My PSN ID is rlg24. Feel free to add me, I'm on often and based in the U.K.

Cheers,

Rich

Lie

Lie

Quote from: jones81 on Feb 13, 2013, 09:59:08 PM
Hiya Lie1295, remember me? lol, I'm up for some MP soon, you too Jonesy (especially since were both jones! lol)

That goes for anyone else that wants to add me, I'm in the UK and usually play evenings when I'm not playing the campaign or dead space 3 (best co op game ever btw), and aduring day/evening at weekends

PSN id is jones_81

Now's there's a blast from the past! Message me when you online.

I'm looking for a team to play trough Co-op campaign I haven't touched it yet.

jones81

jones81

Ok will do, I'm kinda half way through a co op playthrough with some mates but am up for replaying it after, and of course up for plenty of mp

Jonesy23

Jonesy23

For anyone who I've added, I will be playing tomorrow 2/15/13 at around 6pm Central time. I'm thinking Team Deathmatch, Extermination and maybe a round of Escape. If anyone has suggestions or would like to participate, just answer on this page.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed