Predator Reproduction Method Official

Started by The Chibi Kiriyama, Nov 16, 2007, 06:48:51 PM

Author
Predator Reproduction Method Official (Read 32,642 times)

Xenomorphine

Quote from: SiL on Nov 16, 2007, 08:47:50 PM
That "Image Hosted by Tripod" image can butter my bread any day.

It's wonderfully erotic, isn't it?

In all seriousness, though, you have to click on 'properties', then copy and paste the site address directly.

But I wouldn't recommend it, in this particular case. :)

The Chibi Kiriyama

It's it on a goatse level of disgusting?

WisePredator

Pred's find vomiting erotic/a turn on/sexy. ;)

Gates

http://gallonchallenge.tripod.com/id2.html

Here go... :)

It's one of those weirdo sites of people drinking as much as they can of a gallon of milk until they puke...it's pretty funny to actually see people voluntarily doing this to themselves... :D

RidgeTop

Predators reproduce basically the same way humans do,  there are males and females, end of story, that would be stupid if they established otherwise, which I doubt they will.  I can live with not having a good explanation for the Predalien having that ability, but if they in anyway show that the predators reproduce like chet, I will be really pissed.

SiL

SiL

Now you know how Alien fans feel.

RidgeTop

Im just as much of an alien fan as a predator one, its just that the Aliens are very strange creatures. its easier to believe that they could somehow have an alternative cycle.

Accaris

Quote from: AdamJZ on Nov 16, 2007, 09:08:57 PM
Predators reproduce basically the same way humans do,  there are males and females, end of story,

That's what the majority of fans assume and would like, but again, there's no canonical basis for any theory of Predator reproduction. The expanded universe is all we have to go on, and it twists everything around just as bad.

that would be stupid if they established otherwise

I agree.

megachu17

the predalien doent tak the barf thing from preds the sam way human-hybrids dont use sexual intercourse to reproduce, the barf method is used by all young queens.

RidgeTop

well unfortunatley thats not whats being said, and Chet cannot be a young queen as the facehugger that got scar was not a queen facehugger.

That Yellow Alien

It doesn't say anywhere about the Predator lifecycle being barfing. It just says the Pred dna changed it.

Nothing.

Besides, they already said it is a young Queen. SiL and Colin had a big debate about it when it was first announced.

WisePredator

It hints that Preds barf in eachothers mouths ;)

megachu17

read the forums, lik the "New reproduction method now official" one, chet is molting in2 a queen, something a drone will do if there is no queen around(which there isent), and a young queen uses this method 2 quickly produce aliens to protect her while she settles, then she starts creating egg, because using eggs means multipul host can be impregnated at once, and the queen isent put in the dangerous situation of having 2 be right infront of the potental host.

That Yellow Alien

^ Exactly. Colin said it is a stage of the Queen that we haven't seen. So I guess he lied and argued with SiL for nothing than?

megachu17

^^ ...? yea, chet is a young queen, but i dont think it started out as a queen because again, the facehugger on scar wasnt a superfacehugger, so its molting in2 a queen, and is young, so is basicly a young queen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed