For all those who hate A:CM

Started by Predator@Alien, Oct 16, 2019, 01:44:02 PM

Author
For all those who hate A:CM (Read 21,876 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Absolutely agreed.

Janek

Janek

Quote from: The Cruentus on Feb 09, 2020, 06:59:58 PM
I do agree with you but unless someone can get a statement or some bit infor that can be cited then there is no point putting it on the wikipedia.org. On Xenopedia however, we are planning to use tabs to seperate the A;CM information.

Some of the other alien wikis have plagiarised from us, I don't bother with them except to report them when I can.

That is interesting, A:CM being treated as canon has bothered me so much since it came out.

Is there any update on this regarding Xenopedia?

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

We are working on a way to seperate the information, we are thinking maybe using tabs or something. its clear that A;CM is no longer canon anymore and so the information on the articles shouldn't be considered a part of the main canon. So we are going to work on that.....once we do get around to it. We have already had a discussion about the tabs but I am not a coder and the last I used tabs, it didn't work properly.

Kradan

Kradan

Completely off-topic, but

QuoteDodgson! Dodgson!! We have Dodgson here!!!

Dodgson > 1 Google search later > Lewis Carroll AKA Charles Lutwidge Dodgson > Poem "The Hunting of the Snark" > Snark, huh? Sounds familiar > 1 more Google search later > Snark - one of the earlier names for Nostromo

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If you didn't get the reference, it was a Jurassic Park reference. But that's funny too.  :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

But now it's connected to our beloved acid-blooded extra-terrestrial too. Isn't it great ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed