Hasbro To Release Nerf M41A Pulse Rifle!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 17, 2021, 02:58:14 PM

Author
Hasbro To Release Nerf M41A Pulse Rifle! (Read 20,947 times)

predator elite

Awesome need fight withy nephew coming soon lol

newbeing

Seen some people shocked at the price, but considering the quality, and the features it seems pretty fair. Glad it includes sound effects.

Darwinsgirl

Just pre-ordered it.  :)  Considering what various pulse rifles sell for. And it actually shoots. I think this is a bargain.

"I feel safer already"  ;)

predator elite

Gonna pre order this does anyone know if they take the money out straight away or not?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Aug 18, 2021, 10:03:27 AM
https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/product/toys-gadgets/277682-aliens-m41-a-pulse-blaster-nerf-gun

Thank f**k, it's available here via the EBGames over-brand from the Aussie Zing. Not thrilled about the price but it's the only way I'll get a decent-ish replica here.

SiL

Same, good luck getting anything resembling an accurate gun to Aus.

I do like that they at least kept the colouring relevant to the film by using the Powerloader's scheme.

[cancerblack]

I'll be stripping it down to repaint for sure (and sanding off the raised Nerf logo).

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: predator elite on Aug 19, 2021, 10:16:48 PM
Gonna pre order this does anyone know if they take the money out straight away or not?

I tried to pay using PayPal and I couldn't connect. So I called no PayPal on pre-order. Credit card.

You can call Hasbro 1-866-278-4264 M - F 8am to 7pm eastern to ask when charges appear.

battyfan

Quote from: Otter on Aug 18, 2021, 09:21:45 AM
Quote from: battyfan on Aug 17, 2021, 09:30:16 PM
Yet again Australian fans are screwed over at getting a chance to own a Pulse Rifle.  >:(

Pre-orders are up at Zing.  ;)

This is so cool! A perfect marriage. I've never been tempted by their Star Wars offerings, but this is something special.

I love the Powerloader-inspired design on it.

I take back everything I said. This is awesome!  ;D

SomeGuy

SomeGuy

I love this so much, I love that it makes sounds, I hope it's loud.

It's so far away...., It's going to be on my mind for a year now.

I have wanted my own Pulse Rifle for so long so whats one more year.....! 

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 17, 2021, 03:01:04 PM
Already pre-ordered mine. It'll go very nicely alongside my nerf Halo Assault Rifle.  :P
How much is Darkness paying you that you're able to afford this?

Not sure if I can justify this purchase. The "buy once, cry once" mentality is getting out of hand.

[cancerblack]

Since it's got an electric motor to aid firing, I should direct people to the likelihood that it will be as loud or louder than any sound effects and require an extra button/trigger (I think I spy it under the primary trigger). I think it might end up being fairly disappointing to use, but personally I'm more interested in repainting it and putting it up on a wall.

Leggs.obj

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 20, 2021, 06:25:54 PM
Since it's got an electric motor to aid firing, I should direct people to the likelihood that it will be as loud or louder than any sound effects and require an extra button/trigger (I think I spy it under the primary trigger). I think it might end up being fairly disappointing to use, but personally I'm more interested in repainting it and putting it up on a wall.

I'm sure you can swap the motors out with after market mods. The nerf community is MASSIVE, there's likely to be a mod ready at , or shortly after launch.

I'm considering getting pre-order in to split open and learn the mechanics a little more

SiL

I haven't found NERF's motors to be that obnoxiously loud - I've had their belt-fed auto gun and their bipod-mounted auto gun and I could picture the SFX being louder.

... at least, loud enough for the person using it to hear, maybe not anyone else.

Xenomrph

Quote from: predator elite on Aug 19, 2021, 10:16:48 PM
Hasbro Pulse charges when it ships, not when you order it.

Quote from: Leggs.stl on Aug 20, 2021, 07:39:26 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 20, 2021, 06:25:54 PM

I'm sure you can swap the motors out with after market mods. The nerf community is MASSIVE, there's likely to be a mod ready at , or shortly after launch.

I'm considering getting pre-order in to split open and learn the mechanics a little more
The nerf community is apparently already looking at ways to mod it and install more powerful motors and flywheels and whatever.

The button under the primary trigger might be a button to spin up the motors, I've seen other "motorized" nerf guns that have a separate button for that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed