NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,811 times)

CelticP

CelticP

Here's a lot more

and finally

Some Predator ones too, but I'll throw those in the right thread. Glad ya dig 'em!

dHunter333

dHunter333

amazing

windebieste

windebieste

This is fantastic:

The selective lighting of the figure in shadow behind the APE suited merc, the sense of menace in the narrative, composition of the shot... It's all there.  Too awesome.

Oh, and this one, too, for the same reasons:

-Windebieste.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Those pics look fantastic. I love the lighting.

I've dabbled in some similar stuff with my collection as well.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Wow. The lighting and smoke effects in those really take them to another level. Great work!

CelticP

CelticP

Thanks all!

It started as an experiment for lighting but then I kept pushing it. Either going for mood or just to see how colorful I can paint these things.

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

I thought they were from the films!!!!
Damm...those look great!

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Quote from: CelticP on Jun 13, 2017, 09:26:16 AM
Thanks all!

It started as an experiment for lighting but then I kept pushing it. Either going for mood or just to see how colorful I can paint these things.

Well done! They all look incredible. My favorites are Alien 3 Ripley with the torch and the Alien getting spooked by fire. Great use of lighting and smoke effects. 👍🏻

windebieste

windebieste

H     A      M      L      E      T

-Windebieste.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

You gotta love those Alien Isolation pics, but the rest is also superb! Nice pictures buddy! ;)

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Anymore updates on Neca producing more 1/4 Aliens, specifically the Dog Alien?

I'm selling my entire action figure collection, besides a very few figures. The only figure I find worth actually displaying is the 1/4 original Big Chap. I would also be interested in the Dog Alien.

Other than that, I'm done with figs. So I really hope they make a 1/4 Dog Alien!

windebieste

windebieste

I don't think there's any news on NECA's part to currently make any more 1/4 scale figures.  A dog ALIEN would be meat, though.

That, and a Predalien would be great, too!  Considering the stupid prices their older Predalien now goes for, a decent re-release would be welcome.  After all, both the Dog Alien and the Big Chap have had multiple releases - at least 5 apiece from NECA.

I'd also go for a 1/4 Stompy, as well.   I doubt that will happen ...but yer never know, huh. 

-Windebieste.

lightsyder

lightsyder

The AvP Requiem stuff is supposed to be revisited in 2018 according to Randy on twitter

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: StayFrosty on Jun 14, 2017, 02:11:26 PM

I'm selling my entire action figure collection, besides a very few figures. The only figure I find worth actually displaying is the 1/4 original Big Chap. I would also be interested in the Dog Alien.

Other than that, I'm done with figs. So I really hope they make a 1/4 Dog Alien!

Do a list please. Also, would you send to overseas?

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Quote from: Gridseeker on Jun 14, 2017, 05:35:40 PM
Quote from: StayFrosty on Jun 14, 2017, 02:11:26 PM

Do a list please. Also, would you send to overseas?

Most of the figures I have are not AvP.

I'm just listing everything on Ebay, No overseas shipping, though  :(

I'm going to be selling my:

- McFarlane LOST TV Series figure collection (loose)
- McFarlane X-Files figure collection (loose)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer figure collection (loose)
- WWE Mattel figures (loose)
As well as some hockey merchandise, South Park dolls, and some CDs I no longer need. I doubt you're interested in any of this, but if so, maybe we could work out an overseas deal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed