Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It

Started by Darkoo, Jan 27, 2011, 03:03:32 PM

Author
Prometheus Plot Reveal - Aliens ARE In It (Read 146,932 times)

Valaquen

locohead

thats a real cool video. didn't know anything about the guy till now. thanks for sharing

Ogata881

Ridley actually doesn't look much younger than now in that interview.

MadassAlex

Holy shit, the bit where Bolaji just squats down.

BonesawT101

Very creepy indeed!

Interestingly, If the Alien species IS in Prometheus, It could move very differently from the Alien in the original movie (and seen in these movement tests) - going by the 'bleeding cool' source which suggests that the alien species (although unrecognisable at first) may merge DNA with 'another alien species' (space jockey??) therefore it may move COMPLETELY differently than this.

MadassAlex

Could be, could be.

Could also be that the Alien in Alien is just way too cool to be changed to such a degree. But we'll see.

The Captain

I just don't know what to think anymore. I'm confident we'll have ourselves a great scifi horror movie wether Riddles is making an Alien prequel, a prequel in the Alien universe or something totally new. To be honest I'm not even sure which one of those I want more.

Huol

Shasvre

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 02, 2011, 02:19:07 PM@Huol, video should appear here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Valaquin?feature=mhum
Never seen that before. Excellent moves right there. :)

@valaquen/valaquin

Wow - great clip. Proof that its really only the banana shaped head (!) that makes the alien look so distinctively....alien! Plus the silhouetted insect-like torso that is Mr Bolaji Badejo makes all the difference compared to the 'standard human shape' of the guys that cameron used for Aliens.

Watching that clip I find myself torn between being awestruck by its awesomeness and simultaneuosly wanting to piss myself laughing.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: 180924609 on Mar 02, 2011, 09:30:51 PM
Watching [it] I find myself torn between being awestruck by its awesomeness and simultaneuosly wanting to piss myself laughing.

If there was ever a way to describe Predator 2, that would be it.  ;)

Valaquen

Quote from: 180924609 on Mar 02, 2011, 09:30:51 PM
@valaquen/valaquin

Wow - great clip. Proof that its really only the banana shaped head (!) that makes the alien look so distinctively....alien! Plus the silhouetted insect-like torso that is Mr Bolaji Badejo makes all the difference compared to the 'standard human shape' of the guys that cameron used for Aliens.

Watching that clip I find myself torn between being awestruck by its awesomeness and simultaneuosly wanting to piss myself laughing.
There are some great shots of the Alien that was cut from the movie. Sure you can see them all in a fan extended cut of the film [I believe there's a 3 hours fan cut somewhere]. With Cameron, well, Ridley was lucky enough to find one performer. Shame about Badejo, as he said, "The fact that I played the part of the Alien, for me, that's good enough. Legally, I'll be given the opportunity of doing a follow-up, if there is one."

SiL

The Alien Redux has some great shots of the Alien during the Parker/Lambert sequence, a not-so-good one during the shuttle bounce at the end, and a friggin' out of place one during the vents sequence.

Valaquen

Quote from: SiL on Mar 03, 2011, 08:09:39 AM
The Alien Redux has some great shots of the Alien during the Parker/Lambert sequence, a not-so-good one during the shuttle bounce at the end, and a friggin' out of place one during the vents sequence.
I haven't seen it, which extra shot is the vents one?

Space Voyager

It would be funny if the Alien bumped its head in the movie, too!  ;D

You know, before proceeding to kill the crew and all.  :-X

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed