Aliens Colonial Marines for Early 09 Release

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 08, 2009, 08:02:39 PM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines for Early 09 Release (Read 12,843 times)

M240Incinerator

I myself have it pre-ordered (who doesn't?) and ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT WAIT ANY MORE! We should throw an Aliens: Colonial Marines Party as soon as it comes out!!! WOO!!   ;D  

spinner7478

I think it's time to start lowering expectations on this one.  I'm hearing release dates ranging from January 31st to end of June...either way that's pretty soon for a game we've seen very little of.  I'm a diehard Alien fan and one way or another I'm buying this game the day it comes out...I'm just getting a bad feeling about it.  I'll probably end up going thru the campaign once and then go back to playing "Dead Space" again for the 10th time (which is the closest thing to a good Alien game/movie I think we've had in years).

dave1978

I would sadly have to agree!   this team were behind Brothers in Arms HH and if that is anything to go by then prepare to be dissapointed.   The lack of news, pics, and vids is a clear indication that things are behind schedule and they havnt got anything of quality to show.   This late on in production they should have something, werent they saying in December that there was some big news coming soon?

X-Rex

I heard from one of the voice actors, Brian Massey that the game may be released in March.   For the record, I met the guy because he is my best friend's uncle...and well...

spychi

spychi

@spinner7478 Dead Space is great game and I hope that Gearbox will make Aliens Colonial Marines even better

Moviefan939

Moviefan939

i hope the game comes out at a reasonable time, enough time so there isnt much bugs and good gameplay. but soon isnt bad either    ;)   i also agree that dead space kicked major ass. i hope the aliens rpg will be similar, or better.    ;D  

Moviefan939

Moviefan939

oh. and i just wanted to say hello to you guys. ive been visiting this site for a while, but i was too nervous to say anything.    :-X  

youngblood24

youngblood24

will im not in to it cause its only on PS3 and Xbox 360 not pSp or Playstation 2    :-[  i know its on pc but what if its for windows visa i dnot know   ???  

sabbon

sabbon

Bad news guys. Screwattack.coms 'Hard News' video segment just reported that Gearbox have put the game on hold. This probably means it will never see the light of day. What a shame, was really looking forward to it.

Joey Sobs

Joey Sobs

I'll cry if Aliens: Colonial Marines doesn't get released. For the past 6 months I've been searching the internet for neww screenshot and information. I was totally stoked for this game. Someone needs to contact Gearbox and see what their problem is.

joey sobs

joey sobs

i just want to say i went and talked to gamestop and they said acm is still on schedule. im sure the only reason acm is help up is bercause gearbox laid off a bunch of people. this game is going to be too great for them to cancel it. all the die had gamer fans out nthere. keep your hopes up. this game will come out. if i have to get the edia involved an give out donations. it will come out. and sabbon stop being a deutsche. we can all make this happen. economic crisis and all. im sure we have a few dollars to spare to make sure the greatest game ever imagined gets released. lets do it!~

konradski

konradski

"sabbon stop being a deutsche"  lol sabon stop being german rofl    >:D   kids nowadays, seen more brains in a bag of worms

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed