Predator Reproduction Method Official

Started by The Chibi Kiriyama, Nov 16, 2007, 06:48:51 PM

Author
Predator Reproduction Method Official (Read 32,646 times)

Accaris

Accaris

Quote from: dDave on Nov 16, 2007, 07:27:26 PM
think of it, what do the alien in Alien? it (tryied) to rape Lambert... maybe in nearly the same way humen would do it...

Lets not retcon A L I E N please.

and remember... aliens were told as "perfect organism", they could survive in all kinds of enviroment and could adapt every kind of situation, if thats true, then its clear why it is so! they could get the reproduce-ability from their hosts to reproduce under/with them... what really dark and scary feeling/idea, or not? but also very cool...
much cooler as known before and much deadlier^^

Everyone knows that this idea takes a big dump all over the last 28 years of canon. This has been gone over centimeter by centimeter. It's like they're suddenly rolling dice to come up with neato cool just-like-the-comics garbage to litter the Alien franchise. It's a farce.

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 16, 2007, 07:38:30 PM
think of it, what do the alien in Alien? it (tryied) to rape Lambert... maybe in nearly the same way humen would do it...

With what? There's nothing at their crotch. :)

If it did something with the tail, then the Predalien should be doing stuff with its tail, too. Even if it would probably cleave someone in two with it, considering how they've redesigned the thing...

The alien probably raped Lambert with it's inner-jaw. You know what I mean, yes, put it's inner-jaw in her you know where. Sorry, but I had to say it, how else could it have raped her? After someone replies can we get back on topic, about the Pred's reproduction method and not the Alien's?  8)

The Chibi Kiriyama

I would actually have preferred that the PredAlien tail raped. That's what I originally speculated. We've seen that hosts do not necessarily have to stay alive, so if the process is so forced and painful that the host dies it might just be successful at implantation regardless.

I would rather this was explored in a deeper Alien film, though. A reproductive method like tail rape needs to be distrubing and dealt with tastefully.

Accaris

Any future thread on this topic should be linked to Xenomorphine's signature and locked imo. He nailed it down awhile ago. :P

dDave

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 16, 2007, 07:38:30 PM

With what? There's nothing at their crotch. :)

If it did something with the tail, then the Predalien should be doing stuff with its tail, too. Even if it would probably cleave someone in two with it, considering how they've redesigned the thing...

why should it do this with its tail^^ if its really true that preds preproduce with their mouths then would do the predalien mostly the same....

The Chibi Kiriyama

We're talking about the original Alien. And no, it doesn't make much sense for the reason Xeno has in his signature. Human Aliens don't have a phallus. Why would a Predator's reproductive method matter? Otherwise, we wouldn't be discussing the tail rape scene (or at least just calling it "the rape scene").

Robotpo

Where is this quote from?

Accaris

Like I've said, there's nothing there that even remotely describes or suggests how Predators reproduce. This discussion is an extrapolation gone out of control.

Furthermore, even if the writers and directors came out and flat said, "yes, Predators are mouth breeders," that still doesn't solve the Alien problem.

WisePredator

Maybe Preds are distant relatives of penguins.

You've never seen a penguin mate... So they probably throw up in eachother's mouths. :D

SiL

SiL

Unfortunately for the penguin, it's a bit more awkward than that. Ever tried to balance two milk bottles on top of each other?

WisePredator

Quote from: SiL on Nov 16, 2007, 08:12:52 PM
Unfortunately for the penguin, it's a bit more awkward than that. Ever tried to balance two milk bottles on top of each other?
Ahhh... Okay :P

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Accaris on Nov 16, 2007, 07:50:25 PM
Any future thread on this topic should be linked to Xenomorphine's signature and locked imo. He nailed it down awhile ago. :P

;D

Quote from: SiL on Nov 16, 2007, 08:12:52 PM

Never try to fault SiL when it comes to penguins...

Gates

Predators find this sexy... ;D

Xenomorphine

Good heavens...

But I'd imagine so, yes. :)

SiL

SiL

That "Image Hosted by Tripod" image can butter my bread any day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed