Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 828,555 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hmm. I should be seeing Halloween Kills this Sunday. I hope I like it!

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Halloween II (1981) Been a long time since I've watched this.  Still can't bring myself to watch Halloween III season of the witch.  I did try but Halloween II won.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I'm actually an unabashed big fan of "Halloween III: Season of the Witch" and in some ways wish they fully transformed into an anthology film series.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 22, 2021, 01:14:33 AM
I'm actually an unabashed big fan of "Halloween III: Season of the Witch" and in some ways wish they fully transformed into an anthology film series.

I can't remember the last time I watched Halloween III and I really should watch it again.  Especially as Tom Atkins is in it :)  I think I will watch it over the weekend.  I have a 4 disc dvd Halloween documentary, the name of it escapes me, that talks about the original plan to turn the series into an anthology.  I will have to dig that out now as well lol.

Prez

Prez

I've been a big fan of the Halloween series since the original came out. I & II were my favourite.

Looking forward to Halloween Kills.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Oct 22, 2021, 02:32:32 AM

I can't remember the last time I watched Halloween III and I really should watch it again.  Especially as Tom Atkins is in it :)  I think I will watch it over the weekend.  I have a 4 disc dvd Halloween documentary, the name of it escapes me, that talks about the original plan to turn the series into an anthology.  I will have to dig that out now as well lol.

Stitch

Stitch

Halloween III is really good. One of this things I enjoyed about HK is it's reference to SotW.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Suspiria 2018

delicious

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Star Wars: A new hope [original untouched version]

I can't watch the 'special edition' versions of the original Star Wars trilogy.  I have laserdisc rips of the original trilogy on DVD-R that I got a while ago.  I also have the original 1977 bootleg telecine which with the original opening crawl without the 'Episode IV A new hope' title which was added later.

Quote from: Stitch on Oct 22, 2021, 01:43:32 PM
Halloween III is really good. One of this things I enjoyed about HK is it's reference to SotW.

Didn't they have a brief reference to SotW in the 2018 film?  I could be misremembering that though.

Ingwar

Ingwar

The Last Duel and Dune. Enjoyed first slightly more than second but both solid films.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Stitch on Oct 22, 2021, 01:43:32 PM

Shout Factory filmed a great documentary for SotW. I highly recommend seeking out their Blu if you haven't already!  :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Matrix

whoa

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Halloween III Season of the witch]

Well, got around to watching this and It wasn't as bad as I remember it to be.  I enjoyed this time.  However, that blasted Silver Shamrock Jingle does get annoying  :D

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

An American Werewolf In London (1981) credits currently rolling ...

My interest in this movie was renewed as a possible part of psyop condition/Revelation Of The Method for the Saturn - Moon Reincarnation Matrix conspiracy theory.

Or it could just be a good werewolf movie (featuring Nazi Zombies)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed