NECA Alien: Covenant Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 06, 2016, 07:52:31 AM

Author
NECA Alien: Covenant Figures (Read 93,446 times)

windebieste

windebieste

That's all the info that was provided in the recent tweet. 

-Windebieste.

Russ840

Russ840

Ok. Thanks dude.

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for the heads-up. Will keep an eye out. Really keen to see their Neomorph figure. Wonder if they're doing 2 heads with a single body?

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Neca have stated around 9am U.S time.

Corporal Hicks

How long is that?

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

About 5 hours behind uk time. I'm guessing by roughly around 1400 hours uk time we'll have the reveal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/865252619501133824

windebieste

windebieste

That depends on the timezones across the US.  I'm supposing west coast.  I guess that will be in about 5 hours.  I'll be asleep by then.  As usual.  lol.

I'll be looking forward to the news when I get out of bed. 

-Windebieste.

BonesawT101

drsmuts

drsmuts

Definitely get the big guy. Not sure about the Neomorph to be honest. The Toddler version looks rather dorky, nothing to do with the figure, just the creature design. Looks like's he wants to play a piano  :D

Corporal Hicks

I know it's white in the film but is it me, or do the Neo's just look unpainted?  :laugh:

KaliPrime

KaliPrime

You can check them out here http://necaonline.com/2017/05/massive-photo-gallery-alien-covenant-products-revealed/

Neomorph awesomeness...awaits!

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

When you click on the link to neca's main site there are a large amount of pics of each creature. Im defo picking up the whole series.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

honest to god I lost my shit laughing when I saw the neomorph  :laugh: I don't know what it is but it just looks funny
I might get him, and I'll definitely grab the xeno and the creature pack.
I want the different eggs for my hive, something I always liked about the original PROM script was the different face huggers, between these eggs and the kenner line I'll have plenty of variety

Russ840

Russ840

Xeno is a must for me and i think i may get the Neo

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

That xeno is pretty awesome! I'm looking forward to having that and the Neomorph. Hope they both looks good in the film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed