SiL

SiL

Its own flesh and blood claws.

SM

SM

Of course.

Alionic

Alionic

Does anyone know if the quality of AVP:R on itunes is any good?

SM

SM

Probably just as rubbish as every other format.

NeoXenoPred

NeoXenoPred

Quote from: SM on Jul 24, 2017, 01:07:04 AM
Rey was a threat.  He was armed and was running off to warn others about what he saw - which was the Predator trying to cover its tracks.  Wolf was trying to do all his job without attracting attention, to do that he had to deal with Ray.

Which made skinning him, instead making it look like an accident, monumentally stupid.  And it got stupider the longer it went.
Agree man, i didn't see that thought! Predators are suppossed to kill an armed person. Skinning here is the real incompetence. Wolf should have hid it, not skin it to attract unwanted attentions.

SM

SM

All he had to do was grab Ray by the throat and smack his head against a tree, breaking his neck, then throw him down a hill making it look liked he slipped and fell in the dark.  It'd take a couple of days for the Sheriff to figure out that he didn't slip, which would give Wolf enough time to deal with the infestation.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Or he could have just dissolved the body with his magic blue liquid? Do we see him use that on humans? I can't remember.

SM

SM

Yeah that could've worked too.  He used it on Buddy and Sam.

windebieste

windebieste

Bloo Goo... it's like Black Goo except it's also good for cleaning toilets.

-Windebieste.

Alionic

Alionic

Quote from: SM on Jul 24, 2017, 05:58:43 AM
Probably just as rubbish as every other format.

Hey now, be gentle.  8)

Alionic

Alionic

I just watched AVP and AVP:R back to back, and I can confidently say I like them more now than I did in the past. Especially the first one; I was paying attention to the detail of the statues and the art on the walls inside the Pyramid. AVP could have been a damn fine film if it had a solid director.

AVPR was a fun slasher fest, just as I remembered.  8)

SM

SM

Some of the sculptures on the columns and walls in AvP was pretty cool.  I'm sure there was a ton of stuff that never got seen.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Alionic on Jul 28, 2017, 02:37:02 AM
I just watched AVP and AVP:R back to back, and I can confidently say I like them more now than I did in the past. Especially the first one; I was paying attention to the detail of the statues and the art on the walls inside the Pyramid. AVP could have been a damn fine film if it had a solid director.

I actually make the effort to avoid AvPR, but I can certainly watch AvP whenever it's televised.  I also agree with you on the Pyramid.  It still gives me a claustrophobic feeling when I watch the movie.

PierreVW

PierreVW

I voted for Paul W.S. Anderson.

AvP:R is the worst Alien movie of all time. By far.

Alionic

Alionic

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 28, 2017, 09:36:57 PM
Quote from: Alionic on Jul 28, 2017, 02:37:02 AM

I actually make the effort to avoid AvPR, but I can certainly watch AvP whenever it's televised.  I also agree with you on the Pyramid.  It still gives me a claustrophobic feeling when I watch the movie.

I also enjoyed the abandoned Whaling Station. I appreciated how it was portrayed with sets and miniatures. At least Anderson utilized practical sets over CGI whenever he could, which should always be commended.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed