Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,622,072 times)

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

That Deep Space design is the ugliest sack of crap I've seen in a while, which is why I do find the parallel to the AvPR design quite disturbing.  :o

SM

SM

The 1988 ripoff is ripping off designs from 1978.

XenoVC

XenoVC

I was trying to point out how poor AvP:R's design is because of how similar it is to a 1988 ripoff Alien.

SM

SM

The AvP:R design has changed little since 1991.

Undeadite

Undeadite

The one thing they added I hate are the new teeth. They look almost hickish and buck tooth.

SiL

SiL

They didn't add new teeth, they just didn't fill out the front of the head when they removed the dome.

Undeadite

Undeadite

They stick out way too much tho, especially more than the earlier models.

SiL

SiL

They wouldn't be so obvious if they had domes.

Undeadite

Undeadite

I guess. All I know is that in the AvP:R they stick out about 90 degrees too much, and it makes them look oafish. -shrug-

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

One thing a lot of people don't realize is how much the Requiem Warriors look like the Dog Alien, sans dome. XenoVC posted a Dog Alien pic a few pages w/o the dome and it looks remarkably similar to the Requiem Warriors in a lot of ways, namely the head and neck.

SiL

SiL

Top of the head, yes, neck, no. They did all new necks for Requiem, based on the Queen.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: XenoVC on May 30, 2009, 11:02:49 PM
Dog Alien without the dome:

Neck looks the same. Short and thick, though it could just be the angle of the shot.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Wow, that is definitely close to the AvPR warrior. Freaking ADI and their lazy designs!

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

SiL is right the Necks of the AVP:R Aliens are different.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Zack Howard Alien wallpaper:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed