Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:34:07 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 214,003 times)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Apr 24, 2011, 04:56:34 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Apr 24, 2011, 04:52:01 PM

Gah, I love that stuff too. Flash Gordon meets the old Star Wars guns - speaking of which, the scope looks remarkably similar to the tube on the ROTJ Boba Fett gun...I'll do a comparison.
Roger Christian did both Star Wars and Alien. Don't know if he did ROTJ, though.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I know he directed second unit on Jedi and Phantom, but I don't know if he did the props. Anyway, looks like they're a similar chunk of prop, but the Alien scope is much shorter and it's attached differently. I'm still 90% sure that the scope on the Jedi gun is the same one on Kurt Russell's gun in Escape From New York.

But I digress.

Gregor

Gregor

Hi can someone do a screen cap of Clemens red tinted boots when he standing in the infirmary, i think you get close up just a few minuted before alien pops out of the air duct, cheers im just trying to see what kind they were to see if i can obtain any myself, also my dvd copy of Alien 3 was sold in a car-boot (cheers dad), thats why i cant do it myself.
All the best guys!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Now I'm curious as to what it fires so I can use it in my comic.
Doesn't seem to use a conventional magazine....

chupacabras acheronsis

air pressure. it shoots bolts or something. at least that's what i remember reading somewhere.

it's built from a WW2 M-3 grease gun, you can see the mag well covered by the lasercutter there. the grip is moved foward and the muzzle is a mockup, but it's pretty clearly made from one, or at least to resemble it, look:

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Yeah, clearly made from it.
Seems like you would load bolts in through the back considering they added that thing at the end that seems to twist off.
So it's basically a weaponized nail gun. I like it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I remember reading it was a laser weapon, or something like that.

chupacabras acheronsis

the tip of the thing mounted under it is similar to the laser cutter they tried to cut the facehugger with.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

If they had lasers available to space truckers then why did the Armed forces have caseless rounds and bullets?
Unless it's a very weak laser.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm guessing it just wasn't practical for military use. Maybe it was very fragile, broke down easily, things like that.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 25, 2011, 03:02:11 AM
I remember reading it was a laser weapon, or something like that.
In O'Bannon' script, I think, but he always talked about bullets.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Gregor on Apr 24, 2011, 05:59:25 PM
Hi can someone do a screen cap of Clemens red tinted boots when he standing in the infirmary, i think you get close up just a few minuted before alien pops out of the air duct, cheers im just trying to see what kind they were to see if i can obtain any myself, also my dvd copy of Alien 3 was sold in a car-boot (cheers dad), thats why i cant do it myself.
All the best guys!
One picture of boots comin' up.

Terx2

Terx2

I want a picture of the derlect ship in alien or aliens if possible...

BUGZ

BUGZ

Would someone be able to post  blurry captures of the aliens warriors if possible?

Cheers

Bri

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Terx2 on May 04, 2011, 07:13:28 AM
I want a picture of the derlect ship in alien or aliens if possible...

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8272/unledukw.png

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6333/unled2hf.png

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4387/unled3lo.png

Quote from: BUGZ on May 06, 2011, 07:02:29 PM
Would someone be able to post  blurry captures of the aliens warriors if possible?

Cheers

Bri
You'll have to be more specific.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed