Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:34:07 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 213,127 times)

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

my pleasure ^_^

XenoVC

XenoVC

Can I get a Shot of The Egg on the ceiling at the begining of Alien 3 and The Shot of the Facehugger when Spike is Barking at it

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

can I get some shots of when Vasquez is about to die and the alien crawls over the body of another dead alien,or in the same scene when the alien bursts through the vent and climbs towards them,I'd really appreciate it  ;D

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Iron Hide on Jan 18, 2008, 08:02:15 PM
can I get some shots of when Vasquez is about to die and the alien crawls over the body of another dead alien,

Yeah that, I used to have that in my sig.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: gameoverman on Jan 19, 2008, 12:07:24 AM
Quote from: Iron Hide on Jan 18, 2008, 08:02:15 PM
can I get some shots of when Vasquez is about to die and the alien crawls over the body of another dead alien,

Yeah that, I used to have that in my sig.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1349/sig13nj8.png

thanks man  ;D

alien-of-griefo

alien-of-griefo

can somebody plz find me some decent pictures of the alien from a;r

nicky

nicky

Yo, someone get me some pics of the aliens exploding from bullet hits by the sentry guns and pulse rifles...you know, back when the aliens blood was runny and dangerous unlike that slow goop in in Alien:Resurrection and everything after.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: nicky on Jan 26, 2008, 11:41:26 PM
Yo, someone get me some pics of the aliens exploding from bullet hits by the sentry guns and pulse rifles...you know, back when the aliens blood was runny and dangerous unlike that slow goop in in Alien:Resurrection and everything after.

that pic has already been posted,check the last two pages

XenoVC

XenoVC

Can I get a cap of the shot of the crappy newborns skull right before the last of it is sucked out?

warriordrone

warriordrone

Does anyone have pictures of the hive from Aliens in multiple views and if so could you please post them, thanks.

Alien³

Alien³

Please can someone upload HIGH RES/HD pictures of Fiorina 161 (not from space) but the planet and the inside of the prison, and any picture of the runner. Also the drones from aliens please!!

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Alien3 on Feb 03, 2008, 08:40:58 PM
Please can someone upload HIGH RES/HD pictures of Fiorina 161 (not from space) but the planet and the inside of the prison, and any picture of the runner. Also the drones from aliens please!!

or smaller

Alien³

Alien³

Thanks  8)

nicky

nicky

Predator 2: Grabs of the Pred on top of that building shaking his spear in the air just before he is hit with a lightening bolt and during too.

How the hell is he unhurt by a lightening bolt anyway??

I keep asking for this but my posy disappears the next day.  ??? ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed