Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:34:07 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 213,158 times)

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Quarax on Dec 14, 2013, 10:58:52 PM
Can anyone get good captures of the Dog Alien in Alien 3?
I have immediate access to the blu ray version, but is there any specific part you want?

________

Quarax

Quarax

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Dec 14, 2013, 11:02:27 PM
Quote from: Quarax on Dec 14, 2013, 10:58:52 PM
Can anyone get good captures of the Dog Alien in Alien 3?
I have immediate access to the blu ray version, but is there any specific part you want?

No, just wanted some good pics of it.

ChrisPachi

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quarax

Quarax

OK, I've got a few more:

• Crowe being flung by the explosion.
  • Crowe's corpse.
  • The Alien that kills Apone.
  • Ferro being killed (with blood on the window).

Thanks in advance.

Also, can anyone get a better screenshot of the one below, but with the Alien's head tilted as far up as possible?

Again, thanks in advance.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Can't do anything better than this.  This is the clearest it gets before the motion blur starts and then the camera cuts to the close-up shot.

Quarax

Quarax

That's great! Thanks.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Your other requests are pretty much infeasible.  Too much motion blur in those scenes to be of any use.  Even on the Blu-ray.

Quarax

Quarax

Can someone get some screenshots (from either cut of the film) of the commandos in Alien 3?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Not really to do with the films, but could anyone get me screenshots of the title screens for the four Lauzirika Alien documentaries from the Blu-rays? The titles are done differently on the Blu-ray versions (they're styled after the Blu-ray menus) but I can only capture from DVD on my equipment.

Also, if someone wouldn't mind helping with this, a shot of the same from The Furious Gods would be greatly appreciated too.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Quarax on Aug 31, 2014, 07:50:06 PM
Can someone get some screenshots (from either cut of the film) of the commandos in Alien 3?
How's this?

Hyena

Hyena

I know its a bit of a long shot but I am trying to find pics of the alien3 Xeno in flames and newts mom that are high Rez so that I can print them in 8-10 inches the higher quality the better , I keep hitting a brick wall on Google and wondered if any one here may be able to help ?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

How are these?

Hyena

Hyena

These are brilliant ! Thank you so much :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed