Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:34:07 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 213,233 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

We need more screenshots of dead/dying Michael Biehn in this thread.  I hereby request captures from The Rock, The Terminator and The Abyss.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: RaisingCane on Oct 22, 2012, 11:07:39 PM
We need more screenshots of dead/dying Michael Biehn in this thread.  I hereby request captures from The Rock, The Terminator and The Abyss.

And have myself burst into feel-tears.

Uh, no.  ;)

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: RaisingCane on Oct 22, 2012, 11:07:39 PM
Would you settle for a Sean Bean death scene reel?  :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEhtsgu6bJg#ws

That poor bastard is the Kenny of Hollywood.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Does he die in Megiddo: The Omega Code 2?  ;D

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Dude isn't typecast, he's deadcast!

NSB

NSB

please, anybody; I would love to see a hi-rez shot of the air vent with all the blood dripping out of it, just after Golic mutters "Magnificent".  that was such a crazy visual!

N-7

N-7

Could I possibly get a screencap of Hicks' body from the Assembly Cut of Alien3?

Terx2

Terx2

Could someone possible get a screenshot of the runner before it attacks the prisoner in the fan scene in Alien 3.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Gash

Gash

Long shot, but does anyone have the episode of the UK documentary series 'Arena' from 1992 that was about the career of Ridley Scott and had scenes of the Parker/Lambert death scenes which (AFAIK) have not appeared on any official release? Shows Bolaji lifting the stunt double of Yaphet to the ceiling and the crew filming it.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Gash on Feb 13, 2013, 08:48:43 PM
Long shot, but does anyone have the episode of the UK documentary series 'Arena' from 1992 that was about the career of Ridley Scott and had scenes of the Parker/Lambert death scenes which (AFAIK) have not appeared on any official release? Shows Bolaji lifting the stunt double of Yaphet to the ceiling and the crew filming it.

Whoah. +1.  :o

Look into my eye

Look into my eye

QuoteLong shot, but does anyone have the episode of the UK documentary series 'Arena' from 1992 that was about the career of Ridley Scott and had scenes of the Parker/Lambert death scenes which (AFAIK) have not appeared on any official release? Shows Bolaji lifting the stunt double of Yaphet to the ceiling and the crew filming it.

I've seen those shots on here some where, somebody posted screen captures

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: gameoverman on Sep 05, 2007, 02:27:26 PM
Quote from: ScarPredator16 on Sep 01, 2007, 02:56:08 PM
You know that scene in "Aliens" when the aliens are climbing through the ceiling to get into the room to attack Ripley and Co. Bill Paxton is screaming about the motion tracker, then Ripley realizes their coming through the ceiling.

Could you get that shot when they shine the flashlight through the ceiling, and you see all thoes Aliens crawling through.

in HD u can see the black tight clothes the guys are wearing as a costume there

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: szkoki on Apr 26, 2013, 02:01:34 PM
Quote from: gameoverman on Sep 05, 2007, 02:27:26 PM
Quote from: ScarPredator16 on Sep 01, 2007, 02:56:08 PM
You know that scene in "Aliens" when the aliens are climbing through the ceiling to get into the room to attack Ripley and Co. Bill Paxton is screaming about the motion tracker, then Ripley realizes their coming through the ceiling.

Could you get that shot when they shine the flashlight through the ceiling, and you see all thoes Aliens crawling through.

in HD u can see the black tight clothes the guys are wearing as a costume there

Imgur doesn't always show up on this site.

Quarax

Quarax

Can anyone get good captures of the Dog Alien in Alien 3?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed