Access Hollywood AvP Footage

Started by Darkness, Jun 10, 2004, 10:32:59 PM

Author
Access Hollywood AvP Footage (Read 12,145 times)

TheStorm

TheStorm

Yea at first I thought it was the queen, but it was the Predalien I believe.

Series600

Series600

I was unable to watch Access Hollywood earlier tonight, but a rerun will be on in an hour and a half.  Where in the show is the footage?  From the pictures above, it looks to be at the end, during the credits, is that correct?

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

this movie will be so cool   ;D  I wish it would come out sooner   >:D  

Legend Killer

Legend Killer

After seeing this stuff i really don't think the movie could possibly be bad. On the other hand though i love most movies people think are bad anyway

avpmaster132004@cox.net

avpmaster132004@cox.net

i belive this movie will be a thousand times better than alien resserection !! a thousand times!!   :did you see how much slime was coming off the aliens in AR it was rediculouse! and brown? why the hell would an alien be brow they dont facehugg crap...huff well thats what happens when you hire a dutchy to make an alien film!    >:D     ;D     ;)  

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Very cool. I haven't seen the spots, but the pics look great! Thanks!!!

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

I thought the lines coming from "Lex" in the Access Hollywood version were very convincing (about being caught in the middle of a war) I sure hope the rest of her acting is believable.

WonderBrick

WonderBrick

I imagine this might be the final trailer.  If it is, i would not be disappointed.  I just can't wait to see it in higher quality.  :)

newbornsux89

newbornsux89

I think it is part of the final trailer too.  It had the look, feel, and music that a trailer would have.  It's not the whole thing though, I'm seeing Riddick either tonight or tomorrow with some friends, and I'm praying the trailer is with it   ;D  

Series600

Series600

Ok, I am really upset here.  I just came back from the movie theatre.  I bought my ticket for Riddick, got a drink, sat down, and waited for the previews to start.  It started 10 minutes late with "Bod Brand" collogne, then it started on car advertisement, then the film melted.  They gave everyone in the theater, who waited, two free passes.  So I will go see it tonight at 4:15(it is 2:40 right now, my time).  So far, my day is just going very poorly.  I woke up early because of my dog barking at my neighbor.  Couldn't fall back asleep, so I wanted to relax at a movie, then that crap happened.  What a day.

I found a quick shot of the fullgrown predalien in the access hollywood. You can see a screenshot of it on my page: http://home.planet.nl/~huijs090/tmp/avp/  The php coding of this page probably screws up the link, so I advice you the copy the whole link and past it in a new browser.

alien hunter

alien hunter

These pictures are LAME.Couldnt you advertise yourselves BETTER!!! I mean common.Hey you wanna find out some cool things about xenomorphic species go to www.ncxri.com  OK!!! See YOU later...   :-\     :-\     ;D     ???     :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed