In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,289,774 times)

Huggs

Huggs

As a sign of protest, France will surrender to themselves.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Just resell them nuclear submarines to the Taliban. Bet they even pay double.   

Local Trouble

Huggs

Huggs

It's ironic to see the right taking up the anti-vax cause now considering it was primarily a left wing movement.

Eh well. Politicians. What ya gonna do?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 24, 2021, 01:12:17 AM
It's ironic to see the right taking up the anti-vax cause now considering it was primarily a left wing movement.

Eh well. Politicians. What ya gonna do?

I have never met or heard of a genuinely left-wing anti-vaxxer. Lots of liberals though.

Local Trouble

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 24, 2021, 03:33:44 AM
Our insidious plot has been revealed!

Breitbart Writer Claims 'Organized Left' Uses 'Reverse Psychology' to 'Trick' People Into Refusing 'Trump Vaccine'

Saw this a while ago. I can confirm with first hand experience that "the organised left" is not smart enough to meme rightoids into self-annihilation.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Huggs

Huggs

I hear Nicholas Cage got mistaken for a homeless guy and then kicked out of the bar for being drunk and disorderly.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Just another Friday then  :laugh:

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 24, 2021, 06:21:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loFRL_wEy_M

I watched the entire Republican Arizona presentation and review of the Cyber Ninjas' audit. Sure, it showed that Biden won and actually won by a slightly larger margin than the official election results.

The bad news are that Arizona's elections are complete clusterf*x, badly run and easy for anyone on the outside to compromise in one way or another, and on top of that there were a few really suspicious deletions and entries on Arizona election officials' part that they accounted for (allegedly even caught on camera), which I'm sure that Trump & Co will jump and hump for eternities to come... The funny thing though is that the Arizona election was mainly under Republican jurisdiction and control, so what the auditors are indirectly saying is that Arizona election Republicans were potentially corrupted and working to having Biden win, you know, that kind of 'deep-state' stuff. But as it was an all-Republican setting, no one really pointed any fingers, as if the mystical people who potentially "corrupted" the were 'other' people. Very abstract and bizarre.

All in all, most of the problems presented probably apply for other states' elections as well, and they had no actual proof of mass fraud. Sure, there were a bunch of election irregularities and question marks, and the auditors were not given full reign, which they lamented and kind of harped on through the entire presentation, pretty much saying that: "The audit may be over but shit just got real!" Also, the whole presentation ended with a super partisan conclusion monologue by Warren Petersen as a way to end the whole presentation.

Knowing how Trump is he probably saw this as a victory, as some kind of vindication and it will most likely give him the boost to run for president again.

Frustrating? Yes.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 25, 2021, 12:25:05 AM
Just another Friday then  :laugh:

It's bound to have something to do with a new movie.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

https://twitter.com/HoustonChron/status/1438529381182451718

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 25, 2021, 12:11:57 AM
I hear Nicholas Cage got mistaken for a homeless guy and then kicked out of the bar for being drunk and disorderly.

Poor guy.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed