Remake Still On and Cena Interested

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 11, 2009, 10:25:59 PM

Author
Remake Still On and Cena Interested (Read 16,636 times)

Hickson

Hickson

Fox and THIS idea is so FU***N STUPID can't find proper word on it. Fox is bunch louzy, co*ksu**n bi***es who is destroying this franchaise. The don't have any fresh idea and they want to "remake" a film that MCTiernan almost perfectly done. This is so sad... It's all bout money, not funs anymore.......

Hicks_0998

The day AvP came out was the day Predator died.  How f**king ridiculous did they look? No bloody agility or stealth looking were they, they were just big footy jocks.

Predboy

f**k John Cena.

Danger Close

I don't think PREDATOR needs a remake, but I do like the idea of Cena in a role that pits him against the Predator.   I agree that a reboot or a sequel are the best bets, please no remake, remakes are for seriously out dated films, which PREDATOR is not.

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

If this movie is made and by the sounds of it, it's gonna be bad, it will sadly put in concrete that there will be no more Predator films made.  Making another will not change the first two films sure, but it WILL tarnish what they stand for. And when i think in my memory about the Predator, I like to know that no films had sucked.

Meathead320

Remakes are only usefull IF it is to make a new movie based on an outside source material, that had been raped in the past.  Hulk 2003 compared to TIH in 2008, perfect example. I would like Supeman reboot after the steaming load that was SR for example.  Predator on the other hand was a very GOOD movie. Why not just make a sequel, that does not tie to either 1 or 2. 2 did not really tie to number 1 either.   Just have a military team, somewhere hostile on earth, and they get stalked by a Pred. One human hero, the rest get skulled. Not THAT hard of a concept. Place it somewhere HOT and significant today. Try Iraq. It can get 140 F in the day durring July and August. Right now it would be like a Predator amusment park.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I swear......this franchise is F--KED!   :o    Again and again.....AND AGAIN.....Fox will inspire others and themselves to set the bar low once again.

Commander Griker

Aliens and Predator is less epic i loved it more in the late 80's and 90's and AVP 2 PC game now its geting f**ked by crapy visionaries that are not original the video games and graphic novels comics are the only thing keeping it alive in todays world

JK

JK

Another Predator news, P2 Blu-ray in June.   http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/movies.php?id=4689

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

Fox tried to screw over Watchmen. that along with this pile of shit just killed that glimmer of hope left for them. Cena can't act worth shit, and his comment shows what a dumbass he is

rexemmen

rexemmen

They all should be shot! at FOX, It went all bad with "Alien ressurection" and nothing came good from it since.......   >:(  

Meathead320

P3 set in Iraq. New story, does not have to relate to old ones, but exist in same universe = good modern and relevant predator flick.  P-redo = recycled poop.

Soul

Soul

I would rather have my own testicles dipped in battery acid, cut off, and fed to me in a turd sandwhich than for a Predator remake to happen, let alone with some WWE jerkoff.

Xenomorphine

No Iraq, thank you. While it has potential, it's not very likely that most writers/directors would be able to resist the urge to put in some sort of satirical political commentry on it and/or the entire Middle-East situation, in general, with that setting. Something I've grown rather bored with, over the last few years.

Deathbearer

oh christ please, anyone but Cena..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed