Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,168 times)

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Well, l buy all of it.

@misterskeezler on Instagram

Vark_

Vark_

HOT news indeed, I was on my way to post'em here as soon as they appeared on social media but it seems I was too late !
These prototypes' likenesses look amazing, although we all have to remember they are upscaled for practical sculpting reasons (11" or so, the final molds will be reduced into 7", so we'll lose some details).

Definitely getting some of them -if not all- anyway  ;D...

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

The new Ripley looks awful, won't be getting that... Why are they making her with an open mouth when they clearly don't know how to do that right. I hope the other headsculpt is better in person. All the other characters look wonderful, surprised at how good Parker and Brett turned out, they are really tempting. I'm beautifully surprised that they got Ash's and Kane's likeness, wasn't expecting that.

Kane's other son

Kane's other son

Parker's skin colour looked way better in last year's prototype.

The Old One

The Old One

After getting Mafex's Alien this holds no interest for me.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

I'd like to see Lambert in her regular clothes - with the green coat.

The Alien & Lambert figures displayed together would look good.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Collection is getting amazing! Only need Dallas, Lambert, & Kane in regular clothes. So close!

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Since they have the rights now and it's the 40th anniversary line, they might just do that IMO, wouldn't be surprised, but very slowly of course.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Feb 27, 2020, 10:04:34 PM
After getting Mafex's Alien this holds no interest for me.

I have the Mafex as well and it's NO WHERE near worth the money.

SiL

SiL

Neither are any of Neca's Big Chaps. They've been going for years and aren't anywhere closer to getting the face right.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

eh, granted I don't own any big chaps I'd say $20 - $30 is a lot easier to stomach than $60 - $80

SiL

SiL

The $60-80 one looks more accurate and has better articulation.

Depends on what you're after, I guess. I'd be more forgiving of the Neca figures if they weren't trying to pass as a specific design.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah Im happy with the accuracy and price of neca. Better than Mcfarlane in accuracy and articulation. Not wallet destroying like Mafex, which I think I saw that FI had to buy replacement parts for already. At that price you shouldnt have those issues.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: SiL on Feb 28, 2020, 01:01:21 PM
The $60-80 one looks more accurate and has better articulation.

Depends on what you're after, I guess. I'd be more forgiving of the Neca figures if they weren't trying to pass as a specific design.
I'd be more forgiving of the Mafex if it was bigger and didn't come apart every time I move it.

The Old One

The Old One

I got lucky with the replacement, people apparently either got a really good figure, or got a really bad one. Yes to me, it's worth it, especially since I got a complete refund for the first one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed