Alien: Isolation The Novel Bursting January 2019!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 01, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

Author
Alien: Isolation The Novel Bursting January 2019! (Read 65,982 times)

Nukiemorph

I don't read novelizations of movies, games, or comics...  Seems pointless to me.  But if it's a sequel, I'm in.

Vrastal

I wonder what the Disney buyout means for games and books..

Perfect-Organism

This could be interesting.  A Dirk Maggs audio drama would be called for too...

HuDaFuK

An audio drama of a game where the primary objective is to stay as silent as possible...?

:P

The Old One

The Old One

It's not pointless if this novelisation is well-written and expands upon Alien Isolation.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Great. If it got Amanda in it would need to be just a game novelization or preferable a sequel, we already got to know about the fall of Sevastopol through the logs, so a novel on those during the outbreak wouldn't give us much new. I hate all those open endings we had in so many material: Covenant, Predator, AVP2010, ACM, Isolation, hell even AVP2 was a left some things on the table. Either by a novel or a comic sequel I prefer to see the histories closed.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 01, 2018, 04:11:19 PM
An audio drama of a game where the primary objective is to stay as silent as possible...?

:P

When you put it that way, it sounds even more awesome!  I'm imagining subtle music and sound effects as if something is creeping up on you, heavy breathing, and an all around dreadful vibe.  It could work very well..

Corporal Hicks

I asked Keith if it was an adaptation and he replied "partly."

Ultramorph

Wow, if it continued on from ending and showed what happened after that would be awesome.

Huggs

What a cool surprise. I hope this doesn't go the way of Covenant: Origins, although I would love to get alittle more background about the early events on Sevastopol, particularly what Waits knew and was dealing with.

Now, an audio drama featuring Bill Hope as Waits again, detailing the downfall of Sevastopol would be amazing.

Perfect-Organism

I wonder if the Alien: Isolation comic will factor into this...

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2018, 07:13:49 PMI asked Keith if it was an adaptation and he replied "partly."

Very interesting!

D88M

Interesting

Interesting

felix

As someone who loves novelizations, i am definitely getting this.

SM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2018, 07:13:49 PM
I asked Keith if it was an adaptation and he replied "partly."

Indeed.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed