Bugs & Issues

Started by Mike’s Monsters, Oct 07, 2014, 07:58:15 AM

Author
Bugs & Issues (Read 75,711 times)

thecaffeinatedone

thecaffeinatedone

Rain into an issue once where my motion tracker floated after a save was reloaded. Has never happened since though

robbritton

robbritton

Crew Expendable has a floating glass near one of the spacesuit lockers every time I play. If I walk into it, it falls. I'm treating it as a metaphor for life.

Flexserve

Flexserve

Anyone else a little concerned that in CA's Alien:Isolation forums bugs are being reported, but no answers or information is being given about upcoming fixes or a simple "we are working on it." The floating objects, stuttering video, No AA and crashing to name a few have no responses by CA. I find this concerning being that communication with your customers should be a priority when the errors are being experienced in large groups. But alas, nothing...

I'm just concerned since Gearbox did the same thing with A:CM and CA did the same thing with Rome II until the gaming media got a hold of it.

Here's keeping our collective fingers crossed.

Seegson

Seegson

Mate, five days after lunch...keep calm. Im sure we will get another fix before the end if this month

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Hey,

I had a few crash regarding transparent materials such as windows with an index of refraction.
Whenever I stand too close to them and put the tracker on, the mix of the refraction and the blur depth of field crash the game.

Cya.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Had a permanent black screen with access to my radial dial items. Reset the Xbox One, problem solved. No lost progress.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Heres a bit of logic before you start shtting a storm over what are by definition glitches.
Does the Glitch impede on the overall gameplay and satisfaction of overcoming all aspects that the game provides?

A glass floating. Stuck audio repeating but eventually stops.
Well woopti f**kin doo! Stop the presses! We need a lawsuit.

Nightlord

Nightlord

I had a really cool bug in crew expendable, my motion tracker was flipping out and creating two blips whenever the alien showed up.  At first I thought it was a feature, but it hasn't happened since that first time I played it.  Got a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK0py-FnxQQ#ws

Also got stuck in a loading screen, but the level and Alien loaded apparently since he mauled me while it was still loading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0IBhhtKeaY#ws

Sagit

Sagit

Ok. A while ago I said I had no issues mentioned by others on my PC. I'm in the medical section and there we go: floating pistols after loading my savegame.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Sagit on Oct 13, 2014, 08:25:10 AM
Ok. A while ago I said I had no issues mentioned by others on my PC. I'm in the medical section and there we go: floating pistols after loading my savegame.
It's just your last used item.

Flexserve

Flexserve

Quote from: acrediblesource on Oct 12, 2014, 10:18:34 PM
Heres a bit of logic before you start shtting a storm over what are by definition glitches.
Does the Glitch impede on the overall gameplay and satisfaction of overcoming all aspects that the game provides?

No, no one is "shitting a storm" whatever that means. Yes, the immersion is ruined, the very thing the game is built on. I would like my PC version to not look like a poor console port when it comes to edges being reflected on. I agree.

Quote from: acrediblesource on Oct 12, 2014, 10:18:34 PMA glass floating. Stuck audio repeating but eventually stops.
Well woopti f**kin doo! Stop the presses! We need a lawsuit.

No one said anything about a lawsuit. Are you filing one for real? I think that would be a bit pre-mature. All your swearing is not appreciated, clearly you are just as passionate about things your interested in, as am I. The only thing we can all do is wait for a fix anyways.

Predboy

Predboy

From the way it looks on those forums for the official game site it looks like the developers are more quick to try and ban people and remove threads asking about the issues than they are to actually address people about the issues and reassure them that they will be working on it.

Taxemic

Taxemic

After finishing the game on xbox360 the only real problem I had was when major lag occured when I was beating a Working Joe to death somewhere towards the end of the game.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Taxemic on Oct 14, 2014, 07:30:45 PM
After finishing the game on xbox360 the only real problem I had was when major lag occured when I was beating a Working Joe to death somewhere towards the end of the game.
You're becoming hysterical.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Flexserve on Oct 13, 2014, 04:32:26 PM
No one said anything about a lawsuit. Are you filing one for real? I think that would be a bit pre-mature.

According to credible sources he is indeed filing suit!  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed