User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Marvel's Predator confirmed, launches in June  (Read 12756 times)

felix
Nov 19, 2021, 04:24:05 AM
Reply #120 on: Nov 19, 2021, 04:24:05 AM
On another note, Dark Horse Comics just announced that they'll be doing new Star Wars comics in 2022.

Bughuntwilson
Jan 21, 2022, 03:13:56 PM
Reply #123 on: Jan 21, 2022, 03:13:56 PM
I'm not certain if Bleeding Cool is basing their headline on just simple basic speculation or an actual confirmation from Marvel, but...

Yes, Marvel Comics Knows Disney Has Settled The Predator Lawsuit

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/yes-marvel-comics-knows-disney-has-settled-the-predator-lawsuit/
Hopefully we get some news on it like real soon

happypred
Jan 24, 2022, 02:35:05 PM
Reply #124 on: Jan 24, 2022, 02:35:05 PM
HUNT. KILL. REPEAT.
In the near future, a young girl sees her family slaughtered by the deadliest and most feared hunter in the universe: a PREDATOR. Years later, though her ship is barely holding together and food is running short, Theta won't stop stalking the spaceways until the Yautja monster who killed her family is dead…or she is.

I'm trying to get excited over this premise and failing

Bughuntwilson
Jan 25, 2022, 03:58:33 PM
Reply #125 on: Jan 25, 2022, 03:58:33 PM
HUNT. KILL. REPEAT.
In the near future, a young girl sees her family slaughtered by the deadliest and most feared hunter in the universe: a PREDATOR. Years later, though her ship is barely holding together and food is running short, Theta won't stop stalking the spaceways until the Yautja monster who killed her family is dead…or she is.
I kinda like it it reminds me of predator concerte jungle the video game

Voodoo Magic
Jan 25, 2022, 04:10:34 PM
Reply #126 on: Jan 25, 2022, 04:10:34 PM
HUNT. KILL. REPEAT.

I'll give you something to be excited about...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed